Multiple supercoach teams

Started by quinny88, March 27, 2012, 02:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SonsOfZeus

Quote from: BlackMamba on April 04, 2012, 08:57:43 PM
I think you would get caught if you had 50 accounts coming from the same IP address.  Anyway, the way I see it is that I have one team and only want the 1 team because my name is attached to that account and by making up other accounts under other family/false names it wouldn't be my achievement. Winning the money would be nice but I am here to do the best I can and gain that achievement for myself. I experiment with my DT team.

lol had about 75 teams last year....had 1 serious account 1 for leagues 2-3 for mukaround (didnt update after 3 rounds or so)
and every week me and my bro made a weekly to see who could get the highest (couldnt give a stuff about the 1k)

BlackMamba

Quote from: SonsOfZeus on April 04, 2012, 10:01:17 PM
I think you would get caught if you had 50 accounts coming from the same IP address.  Anyway, the way I see it is that I have one team and only want the 1 team because my name is attached to that account and by making up other accounts under other family/false names it wouldn't be my achievement. Winning the money would be nice but I am here to do the best I can and gain that achievement for myself. I experiment with my DT team.

lol had about 75 teams last year....had 1 serious account 1 for leagues 2-3 for mukaround (didnt update after 3 rounds or so)
and every week me and my bro made a weekly to see who could get the highest (couldnt give a stuff about the 1k)

I meant if you had won overall or a weekly prize, I think they would check out your ip and stuff. If you didn't win I doubt they bother spending time checking.

S_Coach99

You're not a real man!

Impromptu

Still ranked 70,000 (SC) and 40,000 (DT) after winning SuperCoach and 26th DT last year

Still one account :)  I also experiment with my DT Team which is doing better..LOL

Agree with BlackMamba's comment 'I am here to do the best I can and gain that achievement for myself'

LF

Quote from: BlackMamba on April 04, 2012, 10:38:58 PM

I meant if you had won overall or a weekly prize, I think they would check out your ip and stuff. If you didn't win I doubt they bother spending time checking.

I'm pretty sure they would but here is the problem of having actual legimate multiple accounts from one IP address like we do
I play my son plays and my other half plays all individually on our own teams.