Multiple supercoach teams

Started by quinny88, March 27, 2012, 02:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Impromptu

First of all definitely a fail in my eyes.

Secondly, I've seen some teams in the top 10 overall amazinginly disappear during the course of 2011. I know as I monitor the top 25 to top 50 teams all year.  Could you really sleep at night if you thought you won $50K, but then lost it because you had 2 accounts and the 2nd one was ranked 20,000 (per Hippo example).

Some one tried to get me in trouble last year and even spreaded rumours that I had multiple teams to disqualify me.  Pretty disgraceful as I have not said anything bad to anyone after 5 years of blogging.  Obviously I didn't have an issue as I disclose my team at the start of the year.  I don't know how, but as aforementioned some teams in the top 25 amazingly disappeared. I think one account was 7th overall (was DT or SC).  Up to you but a big gamble.

djtranny

What about last year's highest round score which was won by a girl who said that her 'husband helps her out with her team'?

morelli89

They would check I.d for sure. It states in the terms and conditions:

"Participants can only enter SuperCoach once. Under no circumstances can participants enter two or more teams in SuperCoach."
I cant make a link but its from the main supercoach page, just under the supercoach gold banner near the bottom, it says READ MORE - guides, help and FAQ, just click on that and it's in there.

If it was your "sister's team" or another person that would be fine just that person would technically win the prize, so you would definately get away with it.

Ringo

Hope they scrutanise the $100k winners during the three bye rounds this year.  Would be quite easy to enter bye specific teams as a once only and disappear after you won the $1k.

meow meow

Anyone with more than one team is a damn dirty cheat.

bomberboy0618

I know someone who has 14 dt teams.
I guess if you actually know people you can get away with it.

Bazzaboy

cant see the problem myself as im not after the car or prizes i actually go into alot of paid supercoaches for the money that way, just for some fun think im in 6 so to do that i need 2 accounts

upthemaidens

then what they should do is let people have as many teams as they want, but they are made ineligable from winning any prizes. that way you can be in multiple cas leagues and the such...
  or hows this..  have like they do for leagues where u have 5. make it that people can have upto 5 teams under the one e-mail address, but only the first one can actually win prizes or counts for any rankings...
  im gunna submit that to champion data, i think thats a good idea.  can anyone see any problems that would arise from it?

SonsOfZeus

the amount of luck involved sill wouldnt matter if you have 10 teams!!

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: upthemaidens on March 28, 2012, 07:01:38 PM
then what they should do is let people have as many teams as they want, but they are made ineligable from winning any prizes. that way you can be in multiple cas leagues and the such...
  or hows this..  have like they do for leagues where u have 5. make it that people can have upto 5 teams under the one e-mail address, but only the first one can actually win prizes or counts for any rankings...
  im gunna submit that to champion data, i think thats a good idea.  can anyone see any problems that would arise from it?
The site crashes occasionally just before lockout with 300,000 teams. How do you think they'll cope with 1.5million teams?  :o

upthemaidens

Quote from: coolfugitiv0 on March 31, 2012, 12:11:05 AM
Quote from: upthemaidens on March 28, 2012, 07:01:38 PM
The site crashes occasionally just before lockout with 300,000 teams. How do you think they'll cope with 1.5million teams?  :o
arrrr  good point,, oh well i tried.
   i suppose not everyone would make multiable teams though, but i guess it would put a bigger strain on the servers

Noz

Last season I remember one weekly winner late in the season with a team named "Here to win this round" or something along the lines as that.

camtinley

I now a person that was banned from making any team changes for about a month for having multiple teams. That effectively stuffed their season.

johnnytheboy1

I am in 13 supercoach leagues with 3 diferrent team names 5 of these are YSCC leagues.

upthemaidens

Quote from: johnnytheboy1 on April 03, 2012, 06:46:49 PM
I am in 13 supercoach leagues with 3 diferrent team names 5 of these are YSCC leagues.
and you are proud about that?