Adam Mcphee
6 (33.3%)
Jarrod Atkinson
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: September 07, 2009, 12:00:32 AM

Selwood4brownlow

Jim Bean

I'm going Stanton, just becuase he is a tried-and-tested gun. But Prismall and Watson are both possible of getting a huge score.

rowshow

ossie85

McPhee, cos none of the three major Essendon midfielders stand up against the midfielders from St. Kilda, Geelong, Collingwood and Carlton.

bailey-n

i got monfries as a smokey for a big score

jehan

yeh, chucking Mcphee down back means you can put in a better mid from 1 of the top teams.  ive got him and Stanton. 

CFC 1979

they were smoking alright - but before the game ! i mean really guys this was a final :D

CFC 1979

Crows90

I didnt have any Bombers players thank god.

superspud

I knew they were going to get flogged but picked a couple of roughies so put Prismall and Stanton in.  In hindsight not such a good idea!  Lucky to escape with a score of 2019 I think.  ::)

roo boys!

DWEBBY5

Quote from: ossie85 on September 05, 2009, 03:07:25 AM

McPhee, cos none of the three major Essendon midfielders stand up against the midfielders from St. Kilda, Geelong, Collingwood and Carlton.

jobe killed against st kilda in round 20

HillHero13

Quote from: ossie85 on September 05, 2009, 03:07:25 AM

Dude Stanton killed it in Round 5 Watson Killed it Round 20 Winderlich powned carlton dude why mcphee his shiit