The 2012 FanFooty AFL/VFL Trivia Quiz! (Round 3 Q's are up!)

Started by c4v3m4n, March 26, 2012, 11:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

CrowsFan

Quote from: luvfooty on April 22, 2012, 01:14:57 AM
Geez still no Cavy not good hope everything is ok
He was online on friday, but only for a short period of time and didn't offer any explanation. At least we know he is still alive :)

Zombie2.5

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 22, 2012, 01:19:19 AM
He was online on friday, but only for a short period of time and didn't offer any explanation. At least we know he is still alive :)
Phew! Good to know he'll be with us and even though he's forgotten to do one week we'll forgive him because he's so awesome
....... right guys?

Ringo

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on April 22, 2012, 02:31:12 AM
Quote from: CrowsFan on April 22, 2012, 01:19:19 AM
Phew! Good to know he'll be with us and even though he's forgotten to do one week we'll forgive him because he's so awesome
....... right guys?
+ 1 Need to cut him a bit of slack especially if he has a relapse with his illness.  He has been doing an awesome job with this quiz.  If you have had a relapse C4 take it easy and get well.

roo boys!

Yeah really hope c4 is ok, this quiz doesn't really mean much in the scheme of things so missing one week isn't going to kill you guys.

Spite

Ringo

Anyone heard from C4 that can enlighten as to whether he is OK. Been a while since he has been on and had that serious illness.

ossie85

He was on the WXVs before the last round started. But yeah, has generally been queit

Spite

Jukes

I think we should end the quiz now, with me in front I believe

Zombie2.5

Quote from: Jukes on May 09, 2012, 11:38:45 PM
I think we should end the quiz now, with me in front I believe
Nice try....

Maybe he's just busy and forgotten about FF?
He might have more important things to do.....

Great work for doing this though!!

(C'mon, come back so i can win!) 8)

Mat0369

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 12, 2012, 05:18:57 PM
Are we going to get this rolling again?

Possibly. I won't rule out starting this up again, but it wouldn't be for at least a couple weeks, I've just started a short course that's eating up all my time atm.

Mat0369

I enjoy a bit of trivia so I personally would not mind to see it up and going again

Jukes

We could all just have generic trivia in the elite chat like we always used to do lol just with more people?