The 2012 FanFooty AFL/VFL Trivia Quiz! (Round 3 Q's are up!)

Started by c4v3m4n, March 26, 2012, 11:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

Damn, I almost had that last one! Knew it was Sydney, but thought they did Heath last!

Binga

Quote from: SydneyRox on March 31, 2012, 06:30:36 PM
Damn, I almost had that last one! Knew it was Sydney, but thought they did Heath last!

or Jacky Lynch.

Torpedo10

I got 3/5 Hard questions and all of easy questions, annoying about the "what happened in rd 7 of H&A season" ..... ::)

TheMailman

Quote from: Binga on March 31, 2012, 06:39:03 PM
Quote from: SydneyRox on March 31, 2012, 06:30:36 PM

or Jacky Lynch.

Jack Lynch was this year

and he wasn't last either, it was Sam Michael zone selection from brisbane, that's who I guessed :(

Zombie2.5

Dam.. you guys check fanfooty too often! no chance to answer hawks!
... the super hard question.
lol he even has a terrible name!!

Jukes

nostradamus

Do the results get PM'd to us (if so l havent recieved mine), or do we find out once they're posted??

My Chumps

Question 7 doesn't specify to head coaches, so do I still get points for saying Neeld and Sanderson?

Noz

Spite

Wow I think I did a lot better than I thought I would. Pretty sure I got everything minus the last question (to which i guessed cunningham)

Being a Pies man helped with the few collingwood questions :)

ossie85

Awesome as usual c4! Did OK until the end lol.

I reckon question 12 is a bit dodgy though sorry :( If D said "The first time Since Fremantle's inclusion, there was no game in WA" I would have accepted the answer.... But it just says "There was no game in WA"....

PowerBug

And the WA thing also happened in Round 17 last year too. ;)

Next questions coming anytime soon?

Justin Bieber

CrowsFan