The 2012 FanFooty AFL/VFL Trivia Quiz! (Round 3 Q's are up!)

Started by c4v3m4n, March 26, 2012, 11:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on April 10, 2012, 01:33:09 AM
calling google right now.

I'm obv. shower at this

but still, some of those questions....

cheats :P

i guessed alot should drop off when i stop being lucky, got question 3 right because i did it on my samsung phone. being lucky on 5 and 11 helped too.

IM not goign to have a good week unless, im lucky again. 

Boomz

Mat0369

I lucked out on the Polly Farmer question. I read an article on Polly in the Herald Sun a few months back and they gave the answer in there.

Boomz

I knew that one from researching for the all time drafts a while back :P

CrowsFan

Quote from: Ziplock on April 10, 2012, 01:33:09 AM
calling google right now.

I'm obv. shower at this

but still, some of those questions....

cheats :P
So you're saying I'm a cheat?
Q1 was obvious. 2 also pretty easy. 3 again easy. 4 I didn't know. 5 again pretty easy although could have been harder for the younger people on here. 6 I am tasmanian. 7 knew it wouldn't be the obvious victoria since it was a medium question so went NSW. 8 Pav was the obvious choice. 9 can't remember what I said, but it was 50-50. 10 first 2 obviously too short, and last one wrong since I have never seen a perfectly circular ground. 11 random guess at Harvey. 12 again random guess, can't even remember what I said. 13 a very very random stab in the dark, very surprised i got it right.

Anyway 5 of the 7 questions that were medium or higher were multiple choice so just good luck with the guessing. Looking at this rounds questions I am not going to do very well at all!!

Ziplock

yeah I forgot how many of them were multiple choice etc. :P

CrowsFan

On another note, c4 you have written "Round 1: Just Tap it Out" instead of Round 3 ;)

Mat0369

I thought this weeks questions were easier then the past two. There are 3 I am not sure about (2 of them are multiple choice) but the rest I am confident I got them right.

Ziplock

Justin Bieber

Holz

alot of guessing this week, and my answer to the last question was, no clue.

c4v3m4n

I've had to get some recent posts deleted, as some of you have given away answers to this weeks quiz.

Disappointing guys. :(

Fletch74

Quote from: c4v3m4n on April 11, 2012, 11:42:59 AM
I've had to get some recent posts deleted, as some of you have given away answers to this weeks quiz.

Disappointing guys. :(
Very disappointing, I agree...

1) That I didn't see it :P
2) It's not in the spirit of the comp as C4 said.

CrowsFan

I apologise for revealing what one of my answers was, but I am 100% certain it was wrong since I just made it up haha. So don't think it would have helped anyone.

Anyway I am sorry and ashamed with myself :(