please criticise my team...bad start!

Started by m0nty2, March 26, 2012, 10:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m0nty2

Goddard Deledio Broughton Suckling M.Clarke Ellis (Bugg, Morris)
Ablett NDS Selwood Caddy Shiel Magner (Ledger Macdonald)
Mumford Leuenberger (Redden, Giles)
Goodes Fyfe Chapman Martin Porplysia D.Smith Cameron (B.Smedts Kerridge)

Got 100K left, not sure about M.Clarke, i didnt get to change my starting rookies/subs/emgs before partial lockout. Any comments on NDS? I want Newman, feel his underpriced just can't fit him in. Any other rookies i should be considering?

Colliwobblers

clark should be fine sounds like his JS is assured. Guthrie could be great but not so sure on his JS.

I would go Suckling to Newman if you want him.

Love NDS he is a star. Good midfield good rooks

Great ruck safe as houses

Just make sure kerridge and smedts get names or look at dickson or pfieffer maybe or whoever else gets named.

Chapman may see a bit of rest but most very senior players will this season the cats did it last season and everyone will follow suit this season and randomly rest senior stars.

Overall a solid side very nice. Early days all will be well Good Luck

bkp130

Hey mate overall i like it. I orignally had Mummy and Leunberger in my ruck but swapped out luenberger. Maybe Minson to get another 150K and he is set for a big year. You could also consider Redden as your 2nd ruckman and then grab Stephensen on the bench. With the extra cash maybe upgrade one of either caddy or clarke as you said.

Looks good though and with a few tweaks could be pretty competative.

If you get a chance can you rate my team. i am going with a 8 rookie midfield and premium fowards and backs. The link is below. Thanks

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,52912.0.html