dt match centre

Started by me, March 25, 2012, 09:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

me

pretty trivial question... but does anyone dislike the look of grouping according to team as opposed to grouping according to position? will it be like that all season?

x

Justin Bieber

Yes. It's terrible. I like it when your players match up. At the moment it goes in order on what players are left to play and at what stage is the game being played at.

gwilliams

I like it.

When it gets to the head to head matchups what you'll see is that the top section (starting line-up) will be broken up in to 2 parts, the top part will be the unique players and the bottom part will be the players that are common between the 2 teams. It will give you a better idea of how you're traveling against your opponent rather than having to visually match up the players in both teams.

You'll also notice that as well as the players being grouped by team they are also sorted in 'team playing order'. ie. GWS and Swans players first then Richmond/Carlton players, etc. So your player scores will fill up from the top.

I'm in the NRL fantasy comps and they are the same way.

Here's an example...

Ricochet

jabroni

hate it

i like seeing the lower scores in the backline then 6 110s+ in the middle etc

me

yeah pretty much jabroni, i hate it too

fidou

Well i havn't seen it yet but it looks pretty cool in the fact it will eliminate the same players you have to your opponent and you will just need to look at the match up with the players left over. Your winging reminds me of the people at work everytime there is change you cant adapt. Personally I look forward to it as I will able to see very quickly whether i can win comfortably and play the cool guy rather than biting my nails.

Justin Bieber

Yeah I recon it will look better when your matched up against an opponent. At the moment it looks bad...

Zombie2.5

yeah its terrible right now, itd be good if you could go to just your team, to see whos left to play, then you can see head to head in order and like gwill's pic

Justin Bieber

And it does say "Players common on both teams", that is very useful. So I actually probably wouldn't mind it when it comes to Eliminator.

joreo12

when will we be able to see who we are playing in our league?

Justin Bieber

ShaynoB

Quote from: gwilliams on March 25, 2012, 10:15:39 PM
I like it.

When it gets to the head to head matchups what you'll see is that the top section (starting line-up) will be broken up in to 2 parts, the top part will be the unique players and the bottom part will be the players that are common between the 2 teams. It will give you a better idea of how you're traveling against your opponent rather than having to visually match up the players in both teams.

You'll also notice that as well as the players being grouped by team they are also sorted in 'team playing order'. ie. GWS and Swans players first then Richmond/Carlton players, etc. So your player scores will fill up from the top.

I'm in the NRL fantasy comps and they are the same way.

Here's an example...

No Billy? What u doing man? hahaha

nah i reckon it looks ok! works well in NRL like gwilliams said