CatAttack9's 2012 Supercoach Log

Started by CatAttack9, March 25, 2012, 09:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CatAttack9

Hi guys, I've already made a thread about my Supercoach team but I've decided to have a thread I will update weekly throughout the year. Am open to suggestions and would love any criticism and feedback :)

Round 1 - Partial Lockout 1
Live Score: 1135/13

DEFENCE: B Goddard, B Deledio, H Shaw, G Birchall, B Lake, B Smedts, T Bugg <J Townsend, S Morris>

MIDFIELD: G Ablett, D Swan, J Selwood, J Redden, S Coniglio, D Shiel <J Magner, S Kerridge>

RUCK: D Cox, J Giles <J Redden, O Stephenson>

FORWARDS: L Franklin, A Goodes (Loophole), N Fyfe, D Martin, J Porplyzia, D Smith, D Pfeiffer <A Kennedy, T Dickson>

MONEY REMAINING:
$6400

LOOKING FOR:
General Team Feedback

Thanks everyone :)

mpollock

Strong team mate ... Kerridge would have been so much better as McDonald despite the DPP status.
Picking a player who will not play round 1 just to get Kennedy's score seems insanity to me.

Pick the best rookies available ... who are fit and playing now ... and cop it if you don't have the right one of the ground this week ... you will still make money off then if they are on your bench.

Just remember last year that Hibbert missed the first 6 or 7 rounds ... and everyone thought he would play round 2 after not being picked round 1.

Zorko is the best option to answer your question ... but who knows if he will play round 3 (won't be any earlier) or round 8!!

mpollock

CatAttack9

Quote from: mpollock on March 25, 2012, 10:47:55 PM
Strong team mate ... Kerridge would have been so much better as McDonald despite the DPP status.
Picking a player who will not play round 1 just to get Kennedy's score seems insanity to me.

Pick the best rookies available ... who are fit and playing now ... and cop it if you don't have the right one of the ground this week ... you will still make money off then if they are on your bench.

Just remember last year that Hibbert missed the first 6 or 7 rounds ... and everyone thought he would play round 2 after not being picked round 1.

Zorko is the best option to answer your question ... but who knows if he will play round 3 (won't be any earlier) or round 8!!

Thanks buddy, I'm just hoping Pfeiffer or Dickson won't play, but I reckon they will

mpollock

Looks like not having McDonald may have been a good move in the end if he is rubbed out haha

I think Pfeiffer will be a good pickup with solid JS ... may get vested interachagably with Wingham ...
Dickson may also be in and out of the team with Skinner and vested ... I am going with Dickson as well .. lack of good bench options in the forwards.

Good luck mate.

CatAttack9

Quote from: mpollock on March 26, 2012, 09:15:14 PM
Looks like not having McDonald may have been a good move in the end if he is rubbed out haha

I think Pfeiffer will be a good pickup with solid JS ... may get vested interachagably with Wingham ...
Dickson may also be in and out of the team with Skinner and vested ... I am going with Dickson as well .. lack of good bench options in the forwards.

Good luck mate.

Cheers mate, you too.