Anyone Got The Premium DT Talk Cheat Sheet?

Started by Windigo, March 25, 2012, 04:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Worth looking into?

Since my mums credit card got hacked, we can't put the money from paypal back into the bank account. So there's about $30 bucks just sitting there. May as well as use it.   :P

Worth it?  ???

dswallow24

yeah mate , its only $4 . thats two double cheeseburgers from maccas mate

Windigo

Quote from: dswallow24 on March 25, 2012, 04:52:15 PM
yeah mate , its only $4 . thats two double cheeseburgers from maccas mate

But they are shower!  :P

Football Factory

skrillex

I've altered my team slightly since buying it.

For $4 it might just do the final touches.

Also help out the BOYS!!!

Victorius Secret

i dont think we REALLY need the 'cheat sheet' cause most of our team is already finalized, but i will still purchase it to help support the lads at dt talk. they put alot of effort in their website and the least we can do is shout them a few more boags.  :)

owenbond007

Not for me. Id Imagine who evers Team was on the partial lockout edition wouldnt of been impressed with Cogs. Very amataur selection.

fidou

Quote from: owenbond007 on March 25, 2012, 09:26:36 PM
Not for me. Id Imagine who evers Team was on the partial lockout edition wouldnt of been impressed with Cogs. Very amataur selection.
Well I hope you have to eat your words in the coming weeks. Cogs looks all class and should improve on that score.

Justin Bieber

Victorius Secret

Quote from: fidou on March 25, 2012, 09:45:53 PM
Well I hope you have to eat your words in the coming weeks. Cogs looks all class and should improve on that score.

possibly, although i never pay inflated prices for high draft picks cause theres always better options to select from.

Holz

Quote from: Victorius Secret on March 25, 2012, 10:30:48 PM
Quote from: fidou on March 25, 2012, 09:45:53 PM

possibly, although i never pay inflated prices for high draft picks cause theres always better options to select from.

i dont think he is worth it but certaintly not bad selection, if he turns out like Swallow year there is nor problem in keeping paying 170k for a guy to knock up decent scores on the field than later in the season sit on the bench giving extremely good cover.

I had Dids last year sitting on my forward bench doing the same thing and he cost me 330k.

fidou

Just bought the cheat sheet and all three did not have goddard so I tried the backline without goddard and had endless fun changing everything around ah the torure of it all.

owenbond007

Quote from: fidou on March 26, 2012, 09:41:51 AM
Just bought the cheat sheet and all three did not have goddard so I tried the backline without goddard and had endless fun changing everything around ah the torure of it all.

Ah! At least they doing something right. They clearly have identified him as a upgrade target.

essendon2

Scrads

Just got it then just for a look and curiosity (long story but I ended up paying them twice for 2 beers lol).

Anyway, the bit I found most interesting was the fact that all 3 of them have got the EXACT same Rucks and Forwards. Like, literally the exact same 13 players across those positions.