Main Menu

FF Champs 3 antics

Started by stew42, March 25, 2012, 02:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Champs 1 is also looking big this week fellas!!!

I'm going to go close to 2200 and thats probably in the bottom few in our league I reckon :S

Mr.Craig

Great week by most but sadly we dropped a few spots to 198. :'(

stew42

Quote from: Mr.Craig on May 15, 2012, 05:40:55 PM
Great week by most but sadly we dropped a few spots to 198. :'(
How the hell did that happen  :o

Anywho, despite what the rankings say, I think the Champs 3 had a fairly ripper week. With 4 teams scoring over 2300, and no one under 2079 (Tough luck, WC&F), our sheet certainly looks more impressive.

Well done to Ants Pants, with a top score this week of 2375

Now, let's get upgrading!!!

Mr.Craig

Yep, all going well I'll add 2 premium mids in the next 2 weeks. Should get a couple of decent scores in before the byes hit.

Mr.Craig

Another minefield of a round. Some of us came out strong, others lost limbs. :-[

2107 average over the league so hopefully we don't go too far backwards. ???

stew42

Swan, Mitchell, Murphy, Hargrave... 'nuff said

Mr.Craig

Another freakin' horror week. We are going to plummet in the rankings. :(

It appears (touch wood) that I've won my match by a point which is something. I'm sure things will go much better in the byes. ::)

picker_man

4 wins in a row ;D pickers is on the march :P

Mr.Craig

Round 11 may have been a disaster for most teams but it was great for our league rank! Hopeful we can continue to rise in the next 2 rounds. :)

stew42

WOW! And here I was despairing...

How are we all looking for donuts? I should be either one or two (such a relief, as I carried eight last week...)

A tip: take a look at Priddis, ONLY $380k!!!  :o Possibly 130k undervalued and by no means is he a bad player... basically a second half of the year equivalent to Ebert, I predict. Will be trading the Horse to him if he isn't named  ;)

Mr.Craig

No Priddis for me.

Already finished my midfield - Swan, Pendles, Boyd, Ablett, Watson and Mitchell. Bit disappointed I went Mitchell over Selwood but my Hawthorn passions clouded my judgement.

3 donuts this week is best case scenario. All my Collingwood players out will really hurt. :(

Mr.Craig

Back in the top 100 boys! 8) Great stuff, let's keep it up.

Justin Bieber

Took our spot ::)

I blame the Farking FARK

Mr.Craig

Quote from: whatlez on June 17, 2012, 11:44:50 PM
Took our spot ::)

I blame the Farking FARK

You guys went backwards? ??? That's surprising. We did have some big scores - 2105, 2087 and 2084 pushing up our average.

Mr.Craig

Bloody shocker for us. League average under 1500 for the round. Not good.

The only way is up!