Main Menu

FF Champs 3 antics

Started by stew42, March 25, 2012, 02:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mish

champs league has a fair few different players this year so i think you guys got a decent chance to beat them... what you guys ranked?

stew42

Our ranking has slipped a bit, down to 214... But plenty of time to pick up!

stew42

Round 3 update,

Wow, firstly, top 100! Boo-flowerin'-yeah! Great effort from all involved, especially in a slightly chaotic week! Well done to average over 2000 amongst all of us. Now let's bump it up a bit more!

Top score goes to WayneCarey&Friends, with a humongous 2253! Honourable mentions must go to South Aussie Boys and Ants Pants, who broke the 2100 mark. Bottom score unfortunately goes to Juzzyb's tigers, with 1873, and that's with Fyfe and Leuy. Better luck next week!

In it for the long haul...

Mr.Craig

Only just checked the league ranks and couldn't believe it! 8) Really was a round of carnage...and we came out on top.

I'll try to be competitive against you this week Stew42 but I think you'll be in for a win.

Mish

good stuff guys! keep up the good work!

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Mr.Craig on April 18, 2012, 04:09:04 PM
Only just checked the league ranks and couldn't believe it! 8) Really was a round of carnage...and we came out on top.

I'll try to be competitive against you this week Stew42 but I think you'll be in for a win.

I stand corrected. Bad luck mate, that Crows vs GWS game really butchered you.

Talking about butchered, not a lot of decent scores in our league so far this weekend. Hopefully everyone else suffers worse than we have.

stew42

Yeah, having Kennedy, D-mouse, Jacobs, Shiel, Bugg on field did not help my chances much. Giles (and perhaps Sam Shaw) was the only real shining light.
It's infuriating, really. I have a decent side, and I am going to improve it even more this week, yet I haven't reaped the rewards as of yet. Ah well, give it time... meanwhile Lids, Martin, Boyd, Hargrave and Ellis should lift me to over 2k...

picker_man

Quote from: stew42 on April 22, 2012, 12:19:49 AM
Yeah, having Kennedy, D-mouse, Jacobs, Shiel, Bugg on field did not help my chances much. Giles (and perhaps Sam Shaw) was the only real shining light.
It's infuriating, really. I have a decent side, and I am going to improve it even more this week, yet I haven't reaped the rewards as of yet. Ah well, give it time... meanwhile Lids, Martin, Boyd, Hargrave and Ellis should lift me to over 2k...
im having a shocker last 2 rounds 2 stew we'll get there m8 ;D

Mr.Craig

Sorry fellas. :-[

Looks like I've got plenty of company though. Worst week of DT ever...until the next round that is. :P

Mish

yeah seems like most coaches out their had a shocker this week! cept for the ones who had swanny as captain! grrrr!

stew42

Sorry about the lack of update guys! Things have been getting dark, both at Uni and in DT.
The Champs 3 league have slipped slightly, but are roaring to get back (just like GAJ will be...)

Honourable mention for the past few rounds must go to waynecarey&friends, who has managed to average a staggering 2116 per round!

Mr.Craig

Thought we had a decent enough week but alas we've dropped to 190.

Looks like we still have the wood on Champs 1 though. 8)

Mr.Craig

It appears that (almost) everyone is going big this week. Good work guys! Hopefully we can claw our way uo the rankings a bit.

stew42

yay!

BTW, 1907 with 4 to come (Boyd, Murphy, God, Hargrave). If i'm lucky, the 2300 is mine.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: stew42 on May 13, 2012, 12:28:05 AM
yay!

BTW, 1907 with 4 to come (Boyd, Murphy, God, Hargrave). If i'm lucky, the 2300 is mine.

There's stiff competition for the high score of the week. Looks like 4 of us should be very close to the 2300 mark.