Main Menu

FF Champs 3 antics

Started by stew42, March 25, 2012, 02:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew42

A champion league, of champion teams. 18 competitors, seeking both individual and collective glory. This is FF Champs 3!!! And we will have our vengeance, in this life or the next! On this thread, our heroic deeds will be recorded into the annals of history...
Members

Evil Weevils - Stew42
WayneCarey&Friends - Pavs Nose
South Aussie Boys - R. Griffen
Hawks Nest - Mr Craig
DK's Legends -
Chapstick - The Raven
Playndcards - picker_man
The Untouchables -
Flappies Floggers -
Ball Magnets -
Ants Pants -
Fishtank Platoon - swishy
Green Street -
The Prixat Beetis - Shirtfront
Itchytradefinger -
OC's wOlfpaCk - oc16
Juzzyb's Tigers -
GhostRiders - danger888

Ladder (in total points)

Green Street
playndcards
Ants Pants
South Aussie Boys
Chapstick
GhostRiders
waynecarey&friends
Hawks Nest

Flappies Floggers
itchytradefinger
fishtank platoon
The Untouchables
ball magnets
Evil Weevils
OC's wOlfpaCk
Juzzyb's Tigers
The Prixat Beetis
dk's legends!

League Ranking

78! Now is the time to strike!

PS. Inactive Members: Shame for not posting stuff at all. Banter is good, you are not!  >:(

Mr.Craig

Saturday DID NOT go well for Hawks Nest. But I'm ready to dust myself off and make the best of this weekend. :)

picker_man

playndcards here stew42  ready for a big year if sat nite is anything to go bye ;D

Shirtfront

The Prixat  Beetis are my fellas, they haven't stared well at all.  I blame the coach!

picker_man

what a shocka last nite ellis & morris on the field stupid idea >:(

stew42

Well, we shouldn't be expecting 80+ scores every week from our rooks... They'll improve in price.
I consider myself lucky I don't have Scotland!!!

picker_man

only wanted 60 from each not that much 2 ask :P  but the gws rooks make up for it i guess
I have robbo but was prietty happy wasnt a massive score but coming back from injury so only spotted him in bursts once he's fully fit he will gun it.
Scotland will be an upgrade target for many i think

Grazz

Quote from: stew42 on March 30, 2012, 02:01:39 PM
Well, we shouldn't be expecting 80+ scores every week from our rooks... They'll improve in price.
I consider myself lucky I don't have Scotland!!!

To be honest i bet thats his lowest score for the year or close to it. Round 1 i would'nt be worried about Scotland just yet he's a gun. Have'nt got Scotty but i wouldnt be to concerned if i did.

Mr.Craig

Hawks got up and my DT finally has a few tons. Hopefully by the time league starts I'll be up and about.

Must be pumped....watching my 2008 GF DVD, signed by Stuart Dew. :P

picker_man

^ big tones too buddy,mitchell,pendles all 130+
those 3 nearly got 4 tones :D

stew42

A good start from the majority of us... 2000+, pah, more like 2100 or even 2200 (looking at you, picker_man, and Green Street, nice...). Full scores will be up soon...

Personally, I'm quite happy. I need God to get 63 to get me over 2100.

Edit: Go Raven and Pavs nose too!

Mr.Craig

League ranking of 51 out of 23,212  8)

Good work fellas! Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance. Hope to turn the corner sooner rather than later.

Grazz

51 well done people.  :)

picker_man

Quote from: stew42 on April 01, 2012, 04:53:26 PM
A good start from the majority of us... 2000+, pah, more like 2100 or even 2200 (looking at you, picker_man, and Green Street, nice...). Full scores will be up soon...

Personally, I'm quite happy. I need God to get 63 to get me over 2100.
cheers m8 i was a lil surprised myself haha guess the research paid off for most of us so far......

swishy

im fishtank platoon mate, looking forward to an enjoyable year of DT