FELSTY'S 2012 SC TEAM THREAD - Team Completed!! Please read and comment!

Started by felsty, March 25, 2012, 11:25:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

felsty

I'm just thinking about if the trade is worth it? Do people think malceski can be a starter for the season at the swans?

charliesheen

Trade is not the issue.  The question is who you bring in for the same price.

felsty

felsty

Yarran and Maric
Yarran and Ryder and $95k
Yarran and Jacobs and $130k

1 trade remaining after this!!

tor01doc

Would you rather Yarran and NO trades or Malceski and ONE trade?

That is what you will be facing.

Sideways = no ways.

Hold hold hold.

My opinion only.

felsty

Currently sitting 1, 2, 1, 3, 4 in my 5 leagues and not sure whether I can keep that going if I don't make a move on malceski soon.. It's not really a sideways trade if a player isn't playing

tor01doc

True, but surely he will play again and then when you get a LTI you will watch him and weep.

felsty

Wise words doctor.. Yarran is still cheap so if he is in my price range in two/three weeks time and eski still isn't playing I could grab him then.. One Trade - Giles > Jacobs

felsty

felsty

tor01doc

felsty

felsty

Round 15     Score: 2622

Massive round with Cox, Pavlich and Priddis all breaking the 170 for me.. great games also by both Shaws, new inclusion hitout-king Jacobs, Dal Santo, Chappy, Captain Selwood, the Little Master and Boydy!

still had a few rookies taking the spots of Goddard, Waters, Martin and Pendlebury but you can't complain about that..

this week I'll either be looking at trading ellis or shaw to yarran or just sitting on my two trades until the finals

felsty

Good enough final team?

B: Deledio, Goddard, Scotland, Shaw, Waters, Lake, Malceski <Ellis, Shaw>
M: Ablett, Pendlebury, Jelwood, Boyd, Priddis, Dal Santo <Gibson, Sexton>
R: Cox, Jacobs <Redden, Stephenson>
F: Franklin, Beams, Chapman, Dangerfield, Pavlich, Martin, Zorko <Saad, Adams>

2 trades remaining!

tor01doc