FELSTY'S 2012 SC TEAM THREAD - Team Completed!! Please read and comment!

Started by felsty, March 25, 2012, 11:25:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

felsty

Jeez Malceski is doing my head in! Surely he is in Sydney's best 21! Don't know what I will do with him..
This makes the Treloar to Gibson trade all the more important so I have the funds to possibly upgrade him if need be.. The only problem is the only viable option I would look at is Carazzo after Round 14 when he bottoms out, but should I just bank on Eski getting back in the side and playing good footy?

felsty

ESKI OPTIONS! ~ approx. $463,000 to spend this week

This week..

Heppell     $409k     BE: 112
Murphy     $430k     BE: 49
Enright     $453k     BE: 118

Next week +

Suckling   $403k     BE: 40
Fisher      $434k     BE: 132
Newman  $392k     BE: 125

And the others...

Birchall    $467k     BE: 102
Broughts  $466k     BE: 83
Carrazzo  $465k     BE: 150

at the moment im thinking about holding him.. dont want to make a knee jerk reaction in the bye rounds for the short term plus there are a lot of good premiums falling in price!
looking at Carrazzo, Heppell, Enright, Fisher, Birchall after round 13 or when they start to bottom out

Eski seems like a huge risk now, when he does get into the side next will probably only be the sub anyway and lose more money with a breakeven of 124

im very short on trades (5 remaining at the start of this week) but at the moment he is the only weakness in my side

what do people think about nick? is he done for or will he make his way back in the strong side and regain his 80+ average? also will ellis or shaw be able to cover for him if i do wait for him to come back?

charliesheen

Wait one more week.

If Malceksi is selected, just go straight to Rance
If Malceski is not selected, wait another week for Carrots.

Rance won't be rested, already averaging 90+, and Dylan Grimes coming back into team.

tor01doc

Just for something completely different.

Tip out the Eski.

Treloar as well.

About $809K - yeah?

Get Patton (or whoever as forward bench cover) and defender of your choice.

Then only Ablett and Sidey / Goodes to go.

Cheers and good luck.

felsty

hadnt thought of rance! cheers cs.. and yeah leaning towards just leaving it for a week and reassessing next week..
jmac > ablett is already going to take one trade but the malceski dilemma has thrown my plans out..

is there any hope for him to regain his spot in the side?

felsty

Quote from: tor01doc on June 22, 2012, 04:32:57 PM
Just for something completely different.

Tip out the Eski.

Treloar as well.

About $809K - yeah?

Get Patton (or whoever as forward bench cover) and defender of your choice.

Then only Ablett and Sidey / Goodes to go.

Cheers and good luck.

ill have a play with it now and check it out doctor.. just messing around with players

felsty

Treloar > Gibson
Saad > Sidebottom
Malceski > Johnson?

only leaves me with two trades :S

charliesheen

Gotta pick up GAJ.  Might have to miss out on Carrots, it might be worth just upgrading Malceski this round so you can grab GAJ week after.

felsty

Quote from: charliesheen on June 22, 2012, 04:45:06 PM
Gotta pick up GAJ.  Might have to miss out on Carrots.

just realised if i get ablett there is no way i can afford carrazzo for malceski without another downgrade somewhere would scott thompson be a better bet, leaving me enough money to upgrade malceski to carrazzoo if need be?

im starting to lean toward just leaving malceski in the side and hope he comes up trumps later on in the season

tor01doc

Saad still making money? If so, then hold unless you want to avoid a donut.

Gibson gives you $$ but is it necessary given running low on trades?

Treloar is the one to offload if you are looking for $$.

Sidey won't rise a lot but will a decent Treloar drop put him out of reach?

Got to plan for Ablett.

Maybe sit with Eski this week.

felsty

was just thinking that doctor..

double downgrade treloar and saad? gibson and crozier?

would give me $651k in the kitty for my last 3 trades... $335k for my last 2 once i get ablett in.. this would give me a lot of flexibility as to who i get in for malceski if i needed to ditch him, or even upgrade ellis once he hits his peak!

tor01doc

felsty

hmm... interesting.. would it maybe be better to wait on saad til he makes a bit more $$ and grab (im going to say it...) couch (there i said it!!) when/IF he comes onto the scene!! even if i just dg him to delollio or something ill still have adams and sexton rotating through my bench.. that way i can just wait a while and assess the malceski situation as well

felsty

only the one trade but dont know which one to pick...

treloar > crozier?

or

treloar > gibson?

leading toward crozier.. still gives me dpp flexibility and my reasoning behind not doing both is that i dont think saad is ready to be culled just yet

charliesheen

Gibson.  How much cash left over if you grab GAJ?

Maybe have to cop Malceski on the chin unless you wanna gamble on a mid-pricer.