FELSTY'S 2012 SC TEAM THREAD - Team Completed!! Please read and comment!

Started by felsty, March 25, 2012, 11:25:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

felsty

Yeah would have been nice but Ablett will beat Murphy's anyway so it doesn't really matter ;)
Ledger should smash it mate.. been waiting for this day for a loooooong time!

felsty

ROUND 2 TEAM

No trades
B: Ellis (bench, E), Mohr (field)
M: Shiel (bench, E) Ledger (field)
R: no change
F: no change, Hall (E)

Ablett (C), Goddard (VC)

felsty

ROUND 2   -   Score: 2085   Ranking: 60,698

Winners: Deledio and Goddard beefed up the backs, Ablett captain again, Selwood, Chappy and a big shout out to my two mid pricers - Lake and Porplyzia both magnificent!
Sinners: once again Gregory Broughton. Will be looking to dispose of him this week!

GoldDigger

You don't think losing Ledger and Hall is more important than hate for Greg?

felsty

not in the slightest.. so many quality forward rookies to come in, treloar, zorko, etc. that even if i did trade out hall or dickson i would probably jump on these blokes anyway in a couple of rounds time.. ill ride them out and downgrade to them later once they are on the bubble..
as with ledger i see massive upside to his game so long as he isnt the sub. looked in great touch last quarter this week which is hopefully a platform for him to kick start his season.. not going to waste trades on rookies that are already playing..

trying to improve my overall position on last season (24,000) and i have started horribly so definitely need a shake up and coniglio and broughton are the two i am looking at getting rid of to improve my on field performance

if dickson or hall or another rookie arent named ill trade them out but ill probably still do the broughton downgrade, leaving coniglio as he will still rise somewhat

at the moment looking at doing..

Broughton > Marty Clarke
Coniglio > Josh P. Kennedy

what do people think of these possible trades before price changes?

GoldDigger

I have those two players, and don't plan to trade them. I too am trying to improve on my overall. It's a tad better than yours ...

felsty

looking at either of these trades for the week, what do you think?

Option 1
Broughton > Dempsey

Option 2
Broughton > Marty Clarke, Coniglio > Josh Kennedy

Option 3
Broughton > Smedts, Coniglio > Scott Thompson

mumfster

Option 2 or 3 my Super Saiyan lookalike friend

felsty

mumfster, currently have broughton > dempsey, dickson > milera
will probably keep it!

GoldDigger

felsty

Trades before Round 3 are Broughton > Malceski and Dickson > Milera, hopefully it pays off this week!

In hindsight broughton trade looks useless but his rollercoaster output is what i traded him out for and malceski will hopefully give me some consistency, 80 points while being tagged for the game is a nice start!

felsty

Round 3 Results   -   Score: 2121

Winners: Shaw, Mumford and Boyd lifted their games, Selwood was a shining light and solid scores from Dids and Goddard in defence as well as Big Cox, but the biggest winner was captain Ablett!

Sinners: Milera, Chapman and Fyfe really hurt my scoring however all my other rookies were serviceable, particularly my GWS players!

felsty

looking at trading shaw > clarke and coniglio > murphy

my scores have been down on last year and think i need another premium mid to get back up the rankings

if fyfe is pulled out or is the sub for tonight chances are i will change my trades to this

fyfe > treloar and ledger > murphy

atm im still in two minds as to what to do.. have played with the idea of leaving it but my scoring for this week will be pretty average

charliesheen

can post whole team again?   ???

felsty

Quote from: charliesheen on April 20, 2012, 03:07:58 PM
can post whole team again?   ???

sorry probably a good idea!

B: Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Malceski, Lake, Bugg, Morris <Ellis, Mohr>
M: Ablett, Boyd, J.Selwood, Coniglio, Magner, Shiel <McDonald, Ledger>
R: Cox, Mumford <Giles, Redden>
F: Franklin, Fyfe, Chapman, Martin, Porplyzia, Kennedy, D.Smith <Milera, Hall>

$130k remaining

what do you think?