FELSTY'S 2012 SC TEAM THREAD - Team Completed!! Please read and comment!

Started by felsty, March 25, 2012, 11:25:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

felsty

doctor told a funny :P cheer me and get out from this god forsaken coaching role!!

tor01doc

One thing I'll do when I make my debut and mark the ball on the siren is deliberately kick it long to reward those who have faith in me.

Can't stand it when they limply return the ball to the umpire with no regard whatsoever to us hard working coaches.

felsty

Número Uno: get Carrots in!

Much more consistent than any other backmen that I don't already have
If chappy does succumb to injury a Suckling/Fisher, Stevie J combo will be on the cards

Who is the best defender out of this mob..
Fisher, Rance, Mackie, Hurn, Houli, Hanley, Suckling..

felsty

Interesting fact - no one I'm playing this week has Franklin. God I hope he comes back with a ten goal haul!

felsty

here chappy chappy chappy

here buddy buddy buddy

thats a good boy, get selected now, dont make me trade you..

I'LL DO IT, I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL DO IT!!

tor01doc

tor01doc

felsty

Quote from: tor01doc on August 16, 2012, 05:53:08 PM
Both playing. According to me!  ;)

YAHOO!! means that saving trades last week wasn't futile.. what to do what to do..

felsty

felsty

Option 1 -        Malceski > Hurn, Johnson, Hanley, Suckling

Option 2 -        Lake > Duffield, Fisher and above

Option 3 -        Sexton > Couch, Malceski > Birchall

Option 4 -        Saad > Casboult, Lake > Carrazzo

Option 5 -        Saad > Couch, Ellis > Carrazzo

What do you think??

tor01doc

Hurn > 100 3 / last 10!
MJ > 100 3 / last 10!
Hanley > 100 4 / last 10 BU2 in 40's and 2 in 50's!
Suckling > 100 3 / last 10 with 4 under 50!

BIRCHALL > 100 7 / last 10!

CARRAZZO > 100 5 / last 8 since injury!

I like option 3 of those you present.

You have premiums like 6 mids / 2 rucks / 7 fwds and short 1 in defence.

OR wait a week if you can win wothout trading.

Losing Eski for Birchall likely to get on average only 15 - 20 points extra. May be better waiting a week.

Depends upon how tight your league matches are.

I would go for broke just to avoid egg on my face by being over and out with trades to burn.

felsty

Only reason I looked at Carrazzo is because he is much more consistent than Birchall.. Hasn't had too many games below 90!
While with Birchall the 3 he hasn't tonned up have been 40s - 60s

Carrots - Bombers, GCS, Saints
Birchall - GCS, Swans, Eagles

mpmac

I need help! After Treloar and Aaron Hall are both out I need to upgrade Haynes of GWS. I was thinking of trading out Toby Greene (I have Gibson as my spare) and bringing in Couch as back up to the back up. That leaves me $558k in bank - options are B Harvey. Pearce (freo) Roughead, Zaka, Petrie, Hawkins, Hale, Zorko, Bennell, Wright (Adel) Chapman Whitecross Martin Reiwoldt Fyfe. I would prefer a DPP as that would add some flexibility which I currently dont have. I am leaning to Wright. Thoughts I need help! I have 4 trades before today! Cheers

felsty

Quote from: mpmac on August 17, 2012, 01:36:27 PM
I need help! After Treloar and Aaron Hall are both out I need to upgrade Haynes of GWS. I was thinking of trading out Toby Greene (I have Gibson as my spare) and bringing in Couch as back up to the back up. That leaves me $558k in bank - options are B Harvey. Pearce (freo) Roughead, Zaka, Petrie, Hawkins, Hale, Zorko, Bennell, Wright (Adel) Chapman Whitecross Martin Reiwoldt Fyfe. I would prefer a DPP as that would add some flexibility which I currently dont have. I am leaning to Wright. Thoughts I need help! I have 4 trades before today! Cheers

what is this? :P

do you have a link to a page where i can see your full team? then i might be able to see all of your options

felsty

Went with the Ellis > Carrazzo, Saad > Couch trade... Hoping it pays off, Saad looks to have started the week well though :S