FELSTY'S 2012 SC TEAM THREAD - Team Completed!! Please read and comment!

Started by felsty, March 25, 2012, 11:25:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tor01doc

Felsty too smart to still have Ledger.

Enjoyed the game tonight.  :)

felsty

2544 for the round copping the one donut for Sauce Jacobs
Winners all over the board so I might as well pick on the weaker aspects.. Lake had a dog of a day (no pun intended) and Malceski wasn't much better.. Defense is clearly the weakest link and probably the place where I will be upgrading come finals time if I'm able to stay injury free.. Good to see Dal Santo finally hit some form!

Lets hope Franklin and Jacobs are back and I have a full strength side again!

felsty

Happy just to sit and wait on my two trades
Can anyone see any areas I might want to focus on?

B: Goddard, Deledio, Scotland, H.Shaw, Waters, Lake, Malceski <Ellis, S.Shaw>
M: Ablett, Pendlebury, Boyd, Priddis, Dal Santo, Jelwood <Gibson, Sexton>
R: Cox, Jacobs <Redden, Stephenson>
F: Franklin, Beams, Dangerfield, Pavlich, Chapman, Martin, Zorko <Saad, Adams>

$40k left

Ringo

Just keep an eye on the form of Dal Santo, Martin and maybe Eski and that will give you a guide.
Strong Team with no real need to trade unless 100% necessary.

felsty

felsty

could be a very interesting week with rumours buddy may miss the port game as well.. if that happens a certain trade down to lewis, rioli or roughead might have to be on the cards.. would give me a bit more money to upgrade my last position too!

felsty

Trade out Malceski or Lake? Probably my two weeks links at the moment.. I have made top 4 in all my leagues and have two trades left..

B: Goddard, Deledio, Scotland, Waters, H.Shaw, Lake, Malceski <Ellis, S.Shaw>
M: Ablett, Pendlebury, Jelwood, Boyd, Priddis, Dal Santo <Gibson, Sexton>
R: Cox, Jacobs <Stephenson, Redden>
F: Franklin, Dangerfield, Beams, Pavlich, Martin, Chapman, Zorko <Saad, T.Adams>

$43k in the kitty!

Can get Sam Fisher or Matt Suckling in for either of Lake or Malceski.. Strong run home, etc.

Ringo

Have you had a look at Jack Grimes as a target for lake or Eski averaging over 100 last 4 games. may allow you to increase cash if you go Lake. 

felsty

Mm.. Not a huge fan. Especially with Fisher and Suckling around the same price.. Think I may just sit on my trades for the week and use them if I lose my matches

tor01doc

Sit boy sit!

Looking good this week but looking even better after your well earned rest when you still have those 2 trades to use when The General makes his inevitable appearance.

felsty

mm I suppose.. Just think by doing a trade now could be the difference between winning and having a week off instead of losing

felsty

felsty

Have a few options up my sleeve, please click on the link below and help my team out!
At the moment in thinking of getting Suckling in for Sammy Shaw. I can't make myself trade out Buddy!

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,66339.msg858897.html#msg858897

felsty

chapman out too.. my fwd line is in shambles!

Buddy, Chappy, Adams and Sexton! :(

tor01doc