FELSTY'S 2012 SC TEAM THREAD - Team Completed!! Please read and comment!

Started by felsty, March 25, 2012, 11:25:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charliesheen

felsty

think i need to make any changes?

waters > yarran and keep cash for last trade?
ellis > yarran in case malceski gets dropped again?
just sit and wait?

i am happy to cover waters and franklin, hard when goddard and martin are out as well but its only one week and they'll be back

tor01doc

Adios agua
Arriverderci acqua
Auf wiedersehn wasser
Selamat jalan air

No use crying over split Waters. He's gawn.

But who to come in?

felsty

why trade waters though doctor? with only 2 trades left i cant really afford it

charliesheen

Risky keeping players with an injury history.

Look at Zaha and how much it has dragged on, and he played every game last year  :-[

tor01doc

Quote from: felsty on July 11, 2012, 06:32:52 PM
why trade waters though doctor? with only 2 trades left i cant really afford it

I am thinking that you'll need to once finals start and you run a higher risk of donuts with him clogging your bench.

And resting likely.

No rush I guess.

felsty

Surely they won't rest him with 4 games to get his match fitness back before finals! I'm still on the fence.. What to do what to do!!?

tor01doc

I mean resting OTHER players. Say like Shaw Shaw or Scotland.

Also Malceski seems a bit of a fringe player nowadays and Ellis will tire as well.

felsty

what do you think of ellis > yarran?

leaving my backline - Deledio, Goddard, Scotland, H.Shaw, Waters, Lake, Yarran <Malceski, S.Shaw>

charliesheen

Not the worst idea.

TBH, I would just sideways trade Waters > Carrots.  Guaranteed 100's, rather than volatile scoring of Yaz.

felsty

charliesheen

Yes, trade Waters.  When you have an injury prone player, you cut your losses asap and move on.  His done his job.

I would rather take a 100% guaranteed premium like Carrots (top 4 easily) and back your rookies to come through when needed. 

felsty

tor01doc

felsty

Why though? Just had the arthroscope and will be back in business in 4 weeks.. If it really is I problem I can trade him then ;) would hate to trade someone in and they got injured in the next 4 weeks