FELSTY'S 2012 SC TEAM THREAD - Team Completed!! Please read and comment!

Started by felsty, March 25, 2012, 11:25:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

felsty

Already looking to next week...

Yarran + Maric vs. Carrazzo + Mumford vs. Heppell + Jacobs...

Some big combinations to finish off the year!

tor01doc

felsty

alright so here is the deal..
which of these is the better combination

Chris Newman & Sam Jacobs/Ben McEvoy      80 + 100 = 180
Heppell & Mumford                                      80 + 100 = 180
Carrazzo/Enright/Hanley/Adcock & Giles         90 + 70 = 160
Hibberd & Ryder                                          85 + 110 = 195
Yarran & Maric/Natanui                                80 + 115 = 195

wanting to get rid of Giles and Malceski and finalise my team

stefan martin? lobbe?

Here is the poll - http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,63873.0.html
ATM Maric and Yarran are winning!!

charliesheen

I like the McEvoy option.  Surely got to be other defenders in Newman price range?

tor01doc

I wonder whether you are able to just do the one upgrade this week?

Hang on to Giles and just get Enright or whoever you like eg Carrots in for Malceski.

Sexton gone I think which means you need to think about being a bit more conservative.

Saad was luck to play, Buddy could miss and with Sexton out you'll get a feed if you're unlucky. For instance if Chapman misses again.

Hold Giles for now.

felsty

With eski possibly earning a recall I think I would rather trade Giles! Lol sexton no big loss.. Only wanted him for his mpp anyway

felsty

If malceski is named what are people's thoughts on if he can stay in the side?

tor01doc

With only 3 trades left, I think it a luxurious indulgence to ditch your Eski if he is named.

Sexton gone. Saad JS? General Soreness fast approaching. Buddy doubtful. 2012 the year of the injury. Goddard in trouble isn't he? Scotland to face the legal system. Pendlebury not 100%. S Shaw JS? Redden and Biggo not in favour. Giles?

I truly deeply think you have bigger fish to fry.

Hold onto your Eski in times like these.

felsty

well if thats the case would you trade giles to Ryder with $8k remaining or Sam Jacobs with his easy run in the finals which leaves me with $44k

tor01doc

I think Ryder can score higher but can drift out a bit, especially if they play 3 talks and Hurley becomes their main focal point. He has looked good lately.

Jacobs for reliability and a bit extra cash.

felsty

Good point about the ruck.. What do you think about Ben McEvoy now that Blake and Stanley have both gone down?

felsty

good enough final side?

B: Deledio, Goddard, Scotland, H.Shaw, Waters, Lake, Malceski <Ellis, S.Shaw>
M: Ablett, Pendlebury, J.Selwood, Boyd, Priddis, Dal Santo <Gibson, Adams>
R: Cox, Jacobs <Redden, Stephenson>
F: Franklin, Beams, Dangerfield, Chapman, Pavlich, Martin, Zorko <Saad, Sexton>

2 trades and 44k remaining

tor01doc

felsty

jamesalex

Im in a similar situation as you, in that i have Eski and Giles, but have limited trades. Are you comfortable with having 2 trades left for the season? Im making a midfield upgrade next round, and have to decide whether i want to upgrade Eski/Giles as well. It completes my team (pretty much), but is 2 trades too little? Just something to think about..