FELSTY'S 2012 SC TEAM THREAD - Team Completed!! Please read and comment!

Started by felsty, March 25, 2012, 11:25:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tor01doc

felsty

will have about 130k left over once i get in ablett next week.. dependant on how well mcdonald plays
if mcdonald does play well and continues to make money i may be able to keep him and upgrade saad

felsty

1570 this week and won all my leagues! :D
this week getting ablett in for jmac and then possibly looking at getting rid of malceski..

tor01doc

You must have been pleased with S Shaw and Gibson!!

But I guess you weren't alone.

felsty

yeah they were good hey! lol
won all my league games so no problems there ;)

what do you think doctor?
ablett this week for jmac and carrazzo week after for malceski? will leave me with 2 trades remaining that ill save..

team will be as follows:

B: Deledio, H.Shaw, Goddard, Scotland, Carrazzo, Waters, Lake <Ellis, S.Shaw>
M: Ablett, Pendlebury, J.Selwood, Boyd, Priddis, Dal Santo <Gibson, Adams>
R: Cox, Giles <Stephenson, Redden>
F: Franklin, Beams, Dangerfield, Chapman, Pavlich, Martin, Zorko <Saad, Sexton>

tor01doc

Yes.

Just have to hope S Shaw and Gibbo get games after this weekend's performance / subbing.

Lucky Zorko has come along.

Also Giles had better keep on going or we're in trouble.

Definitely need Ablett, so yes.

Not sure on Carrazzo though. I prefer Birchall but Carrazzo will drop a lot after the next 2 weeks.

Good wins by the sound of it.

felsty

carrazzo average 100+ if you take out his injured six.. consistent so fatr

felsty

tossing up between getting carrazzo or newman for malceski.. i know this is probably a decision for next week, so long as nick doesnt get named, but what are peoples thoughts.. is it better to keep a bit of cash handy so that its easier to upgrade the likes of giles if he does start petering out..

felsty

looking to do these trades to finalise my team..

McDonald > Ablett
Giles > Mumford
Malceski > ?

good trades? what do people think of the mumford trade? is he too much of a risk??

colmullet

i think he's to risky, pulled up sore in the 4th quarter last week n i wouldnt rely on him playing every game from here on out

tor01doc

felsty

Definitely doing the JMac > Ablett Trade!

Leaves me with 3 trades left..

couple of options after that..

1. Malceski > Suckling, Broughton, Enright?
2. Giles > Jacobs, Mumford, Griffin?
3. hold trades and get Carrazzo in for Malceski the week after, look at funds for Giles after that

Malceski looks to be on the outer and need to get rid of him ASAP! good cover this week with Ellis and Shaw in the wings..
Giles seems to be really struggling and hasnt played well alongside Brogan this year with scores of 81, 106, 56, 54 and seems to be tapering off a bit

tor01doc

Ablett BE = 146
McDonald BE = 65 (According to tooserious.net)

Do you need the extra 60 points this week?

If not, you might be better taking a chance and you could end up with an extra $10K or so.

Not many trades left which means it is hard to harvest those rookies.

felsty

I have been delaying the inevitable for too long doctor.. Need him in! Jmac has been lucky to get over 60 the past couple of weeks and def won't go up much more.. What do you think about the other trades?

tor01doc

You can get Carrots $20k cheaper next week. Well done.

Doesn't it feel good slapping that big fat hairy juicy C on Ablett?