trying to squeeze 14 premos in....have a look

Started by tigertops, March 24, 2012, 06:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigertops

this is my team atm, but im trying to squeeze danger into the forwards for porpos.. im going with Danger becomming a 100+ premo this year for my F6 F7 posi.
any ideas on how i can achieve this ??  what u reckon of the team as a whole.
comments appreciated...

D: Goddard Lids Shaw Broughton   Lake    Ellis Bugg   Morris supr
M: GAJ  Swan Selwood Boyd     Shiel  Magner  D. Smith Ledger
R:  Cox    Giles   Redden  Orren
F:  Buddy Fyfe Steve J  Martin    Porplysia  Pfeifer  Cameron  Hall Hampton

5k left.

thanks for your input !

tommy10

nice team mate. To get Danger, get rid of Shaw for Birchall;  Swan for Thompson, Steve J for N Roo.
Put D.Smith on starting.

8/10

Chopps

Quote from: tommy10 on March 24, 2012, 06:29:20 PM
nice team mate. To get Danger, get rid of Shaw for Birchall;  Swan for Thompson, Steve J for N Roo.
Put D.Smith on starting.

8/10

don't do that just to get danger and i think 100+ is a bit generous i am hoping 85-90 +

ded: i am not a fan of lake.
mids: good why not have d.smith forward and chuck another mid in unless you dont want to get rid of Hampton.
ruck: seems common, cant go wrong
For: steve j, probably paying a bit much but if you think he can back up the 107 avg then keep

its a decent team

will1990

thats a good team. i think dangerfield is set to have a massive year this year so if u can fit him in DO IT!
Also Broughton reminds me of Grimes and Adcock and Malceski... can either absolutely gun it as they are awesome players but theres a good chance they will miss games from injury... great if u pull it off though!

tigertops

thanks for the info.

yeah im happy to get thompson in. but for swan?? hhmm

not sold on birchalls scoring and if he will be a prem? happy to swap shaw but there is really no other premos around apart from birchall...????

and im not counting on Roo being a premium this year which would still leave me with 13 prems.
happy to downgrade steve J. ill have a look at that one...

if broughton keeps playing mid, like he has been nab cup he will score well. thats the only issue IF MIDFIELD....seems so atm.