Last minute advice will be appreciated.

Started by Noz, March 24, 2012, 03:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

Defence: Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Hanley, Lake, Bower, Ellis (Darley, S Shaw)
Midfield: Ablett, Murphy, Boyd, Rockcliff, Coniglio, Shiel (Ledger, Magner)
Rucks: Mumford, Giles (Redden, Stephensen)
Forward: Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Martin, Porpylzia, Smith, Smetds (Kennedy, Couch)
Cash $23,700

melowen204

Great looking team. Looks very similar to mine.

I like ur inclusion of Rockliff. Nice point of difference.

Dont think you need to change anything at all.

I do think T Bugg is almost an essential Rookie in the backline but thats just my opinion.

9/10  :)

check out mine if ya can http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,52614.0.html

Noz

Thanks for the input im still deciding if i want Darley or Bugg will be a last minute decision.

Yeah i will check your team out  :)

melowen204

just saw a post about who is keeping darley or not and all said getting rid of him. Now i gotta find another back rookie GRRRR lol

Noz

Everyone gets rid of him, GWS makes a load of changes for round 2 incomes Darley and he rips it up for the rest of the season.

upthemaidens

Quote from: Noz on March 24, 2012, 04:24:35 PM
Everyone gets rid of him, GWS makes a load of changes for round 2 incomes Darley and he rips it up for the rest of the season.
or he spends the next few weeks in the twos  and doesnt get a game until round 4 and everyone grabs him before rd.6 has a downgrade target  and you fall 200k behind the pack

waxedvag

Good team but i think hanley is a spud + you are paying an extra 80k for coniglio and he could be shower think david swallow last year went ok but curnow and harris were cheaper and scored much better maybe swap him for mcdonald and turn hanley into a premium.

8.0/10

Noz

Conigilo is worth every bit of cash you fork out

Yoshi

Quote from: Noz on March 24, 2012, 03:58:57 PM
Thanks for the input im still deciding if i want Darley or Bugg will be a last minute decision.

Yeah i will check your team out  :)

You could always swap Bower for Bugg. Bower was nearly let go at the end of last season.

Noz

Injuries to carltons tall defenders will force him to
Play and get some nice scores pretty quick first downgrade target