Rate My Team Please 5 $600k Mids 1 rookie

Started by waxedvag, March 24, 2012, 02:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waxedvag

Hi,

Just posting to ask what you guys think of my team I finished in the top 5% last year I think this team will get me higher.

I think I still have to tinker with the rookies that are going to play ie Baguley Couch and Magner but I have 50k left in the bank to upgrade them if i have 2.

I also think my back line might look weak 2 some people but malceski and hargrave in my opinion will average the same as fisher,birchall,broughton,yarran etc.

If you look at malceski last few nab cup games i think he is over his injurys and will play like he did in 2010 all he has to do is get 70s and worst case i will upgrade him to a premium who has dropped in price

Backs
1. Goddard, B
2. Deledio, B
3. Malceski, N
4. Hargrave, R
5. Clarke, M
6. Bugg,T   
7. Morris, S   
23. Shaw, S
24. Baguley, M

Midfield   
8. Ablett, G (Captain)
$689,0000
9. Swan, D
10. Dal Santo, N
11. Murphy, m
12. Boyd, M   
13. Shiel, D   
25. Kerridge, S
26. Magner, J

Ruckss   
14. Cox, D   
15. Giles, J   
27. Redden, J
28. Campbell, T (Possible Upgrade to Jenkins Derrix or Stephenson)

Forwards
16. Franklin, L
17. Goodes, A
18. Fyfe, n
19. Martin, D
20. Porplyzia, J
21. Smith, D   
22. Kennedy, A   
29. Dell'Olio, C
30. Couch, T

Torress

mate swap one of your backline bench spots for brandon elllis, you can play him ahead of morris,bugg and co.
forward rookies suck this year, i'd drop a mid premo and add a prem to your forward line. the mid rookies really do make you the kanga.

nothing wrong with going the eski mate - FYI its not really the fact he is ''over'' is injuries, i think what you mean is he has got his fitness back since the knee reco.   but its his 2nd LARS knee reco mate, look at david rodan. they can just break by slipping over. risky pick. especially as D3.
go with your gut, but i think you've spent just alittle too much in your midfield. 3 premos goes ok in the guts. good luck chief

waxedvag

I just think that in supercoach they have way too many midfielders who average over 100+ why not get them when people are scoring low on coniglio etc in 1 week i could have ablett swan dal santo all get 150 + and captains bonus i think thats the way to go.

I just think if any of these players go up in price how do use them as upgrade targets?

waxedvag

yeah mate i think malceski might have a chance of getting injured but i will just straight swap for lake or if its later in the he is only 150k of fisher or newman

melowen204

Why not take away one prem mid for someone like conoglio then get another prem defender which will move eski to d4 which is a little better or swap him for Lake instead.

Nice forward line. Extremely close to mine.

rucks are fine. Maybe get stephenson instead of Campbell like you said.

Atleast your thinking a bit outside the box.

melowen204

waxedvag

I get what your saying mate but if i swap malceski for lets say birchall and drop 1 premium mid to coniglio/wingard i think that dal santo will score way more than birchall and malceski will be atleast be 20-30 points away from birchall

GoLions

Quote from: melowen204 on March 24, 2012, 03:47:09 PM
Why not take away one prem mid for someone like conoglio then get another prem defender which will move eski to d4 which is a little better or swap him for Lake instead.

Nice forward line. Extremely close to mine.

rucks are fine. Maybe get stephenson instead of Campbell like you said.

Atleast your thinking a bit outside the box.

Quote from: waxedvag on March 24, 2012, 04:04:16 PM
I get what your saying mate but if i swap malceski for lets say birchall and drop 1 premium mid to coniglio/wingard i think that dal santo will score way more than birchall and malceski will be atleast be 20-30 points away from birchall

he's saying that if you dropped one of your premium mids for a rookie and then upgraded one of your backline rookies to someone like birchall. Then you would still have eski, but as your D4, not D3.