Going for a bit of a unique team.. Any advice would be greatly appreciated..

Started by Waterboy, March 24, 2012, 12:28:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waterboy

Def: Goddard Deledio Enright Broughton Malceski Lake Clarke Smedts Bugg

Mid: Ablett Boyd Gaff Fyfe McDonald Ledger Smith Magner

Ruck: Mumford Giles Redden Rowe

Fwd: Franklin Pavlich Martin Sidebottom Dangerfield Porplyzia Hall Kerridge Couch

Cash Left: $1000

I know the midfield play is quite risky.  I like west coast and adelaide early though cos they both have a  few easier games.  Hence why im taking a risk with Gaff.  Was gonna have shuey but he dosen't have the upside even though he will score higher.  Any additional thoughts would be great.  Will return the favour cheers.

fever

it is definitely unique, though i cant really fault any of your gambles. the only thing i'll say is that sure, a couple of risky plays might work, but you do have quite a few (1/3 ruck, lot of midpricers). still, it could do very nicely for you.

only player i'd look at is goodes, try losing one of eski/lake/clarke and upgrading one of adams/side/danger.

Waterboy

Thanks man.

I've decided to downgrade adams and add one more premium midfield (fyfe atm but that may change).

I figured I may as well risk it.  If it comes off I'll look like a genius.  If not a few early trades and I shouldn't be to badly placed in my league.

fever

do not like playing fyfe in the mids. he should be a fwd target. staright swap for jobe, or clarke-> ellis, fyfe->selwood