Can we "unlimited" trade after the Lockout

Started by ScreamingD, March 23, 2012, 10:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScreamingD

My question is in the subject
I want to be able to keep trading, but not lose trades during the partial round, can i do this??

Justin Bieber

Yes. You can only not trade out GWS/Sydney players, from either bench or on field.

Colliwobblers

i dont think you can change captain or vice captain or emergencies either ? this would mean anyone you name cap vice cap or as an emergency your also stuck with.

upthemaidens

so if u name GWS or Swans players as EMG  they stay that way?

Colliwobblers

thats what i think, but also if you name magner emergency now and he isnt selected  you cant remove him as you named him emergency

might want to confirm this, it comes from the DT Talk cheat sheet.

upthemaidens

so couldnt u just name your EMG. later in the week then,,,(as long as they're not swans/GWS players)?

upthemaidens

Quote from: Colliwobblers on March 23, 2012, 11:08:04 PM
thats what i think, but also if you name magner emergency now and he isnt selected  you cant remove him as you named him emergency

might want to confirm this, it comes from the DT Talk cheat sheet.
but colli, you are ALL KNOWING,  we rely on you to be clued in :)

Mozza3

I'm pretty sure you can change your emergencies if they haven't played yet.

Colliwobblers

yeah i cant find any rules on it in the DT or SC site so i have pasted the link to the page i got the information off "second hand"

I have only named GWS rooks as emergencies where suitable and not on other lines, i have shiel in the mids but no one in def or ruck and smith in fwd.

link

http://dreamteamtalk.com/extra/cheatsheet2012_firstlockout.pdf

give me your thoughs on re-reading it now there is a typo, but it may be supposed to mean just the GWS and SYDNEY players you select as emergency, how do you read it?

Justin Bieber

If you pick a swans/giant player as your emergency, then they will be locked as emg. Same as captain, vice captain, on field, on bench. All applies.

Capper

From the SC website (hope this helps) exactly the same as DT

HOW DOES THE ROUND 1, 'DUAL' PARTIAL LOCKOUT SYSTEM WORK?

• The competition goes into a 'Partial Lockout' mode at the start of the GWS v Sydney game, at 7:20pm AEDT on Saturday, March 24.
  • Once in Partial Lockout mode, any GWS or Sydney players selected in your team will be 'locked in' - you'll no longer be able to remove or substitute them
  • Similarly, GWS and Sydney players will no longer be selectable.
  • You may continue to edit your team as usual with the remaining players and teams up until the start of the Thursday evening match between Richmond and Carlton, at 7:40pm AEDT, March 29. At this time, a second Partial Lockout of this match becomes effective. All GWS, Sydney, Richmond and Carton players on your squad will be locked in and no longer selectable.
  • You may then continue editing your team with players from the remaining 7 matches and 14 clubs, up until the start of the Hawthorn v Collingwood match at 7:50pm on Friday, March 30. The competition then goes into FULL LOCKOUT mode with the complete teams locked in. NO further team editing is possible.
  • If you have selected a Captain, Vice Captain and/or any Emergencies from your GWS or Sydney players prior to 7:20pm AEDT on Saturday, March 24, they can NO longer be de-selected or changed after this time. The above also applies to the second Partial Lockout on March 29, with Richmond and Carlton players. If you did not, these options will remain available to you through to the full lockout on Friday evening, March 30.
  • Similarly if you did not make any/all of the above selections, you cannot make those changes using GWS or Sydney players, and Richmond/Carlton players after the second Partial Lockout (i.e. you can't name a Carlton player to be an emergency once the match is under way and a partial lockout is in effect).

Colliwobblers

awesome thanks tabs couldnt find that on the DT site. clears it al up>

Capper

Justin Bieber