c4's One Hit Wonders

Started by c4v3m4n, March 23, 2012, 09:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3m4n

Hey y'all,

I'd love to hear your thoughts on my SC team, the "One Hit Wonders".

DEF: Brett Deledio, Heath Shaw, Andrew Carrazzo, Nick Malceski, Brian Lake, Marty Clarke, Brandon Ellis (Tim Mohr, Tomas Bugg)
MID: Scott Pendlebury, Gary Ablett, Marc Murphy, Jobe Watson, Stephen Coniglio, Dylan Shiel (James Magner, Henry Cunningham)
RUC: Shane Mumford, Hamish McIntosh (Jonathan Giles, Jarrad Redden)
FWD: Lance Franklin, Nathan Fyfe, Dustin Martin, Patrick Dangerfield, Jason Porplyzia, Devon Smith, Darren Pfeiffer (Billie Smedts, Tory Dickson)

CASH REMAINING: $11,400.

It's not completely locked in yet, mini-tweaks are being made, but I've gotten it to a happy point at the moment and I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks in advance,

c4v3m4n.

Ringo

Reasonable Team C4 -
Backs imo are a little weak. Carazzo has traditionally been the Blues lock down player and imo this has stiffled him and his SC scores. Would have scored much higher if left of the leash.  Will this be any different this year. Also both Lake and Malceski  returning from injury and if they regain form of 2010 will be gold. Clarke has been a bit disappointing in the NAB cup as well.
Mids: Sound
Rucks; Sound
Forwards: Sound,

You may disagree with backs assessment as this is just my opinion.

CatAttack9

Quote from: Ringo on March 23, 2012, 10:15:11 PM
Reasonable Team C4 -
Backs imo are a little weak. Carazzo has traditionally been the Blues lock down player and imo this has stiffled him and his SC scores. Would have scored much higher if left of the leash.  Will this be any different this year. Also both Lake and Malceski  returning from injury and if they regain form of 2010 will be gold. Clarke has been a bit disappointing in the NAB cup as well.
Mids: Sound
Rucks; Sound
Forwards: Sound,

You may disagree with backs assessment as this is just my opinion.

I agree, backs are a little bit below average, but if Brian Lake can find any sort of form it looks like a very strong team. No problems at all with the midfielders, rucks or forwards.

c4v3m4n

Thanks guys for your feedback.

Kinda suprises me slightly as I had thought my forward line was the weakest, seems I might be wrong.

One option I have been toying with is downgrading HMac to Stephensen (and moving Giles to the 2nd ruck position) and then upgrading Porps to Zaha, but perhaps I could look at upgrading Malceski/Carrazzo instead...