Risk v Reward ... 8 rookie midfield team!

Started by SilentBob, March 23, 2012, 08:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilentBob

Quote from: waxedvag on March 24, 2012, 02:45:51 PM
Mate to be honest this is the most gay team i have ever seen.

What you are saying has no logic best case scenario all your rookies average 80 but you have shower backman who will max score 90/100 points a week but normal teams will have coniglio + ablett swan + 3 other premiums which will just destroy your 5 rookie midfield.

Just look at the averages and you will understand exactly what i am saying Goddard  B Deledio, H Shaw will average out with most teams but your  B Houli, D Heppell, P Duffielld vs my hargrave m clark t bugg vs  your coniglio wingard smith vs my ablett swan dal santo who wins

me 70% of supercoach players

Thanks for your politically correct response ...

I realise I'm losing points in the midfield early, but I figure other parts of the ground will make up for a large chunk of it ... plus upgrading the midfield will also help with increasing the weekly scores.

What about Mumford v Giles in the rucks? Nahas & Hale v Porplyzia & Kennedy in forwards?

I'm not saying its a perfect team by any stretch of the imagination ... and of course it needs upgrading to be able to compete with a number of starting teams, but I'm thinking that mid rookies will gain more value quicker than rookies in other positions, meaning I can upgrade to better players quicker ... so it relies on getting future trades right, but I'm not totally writing off a decent finish because of potentially slightly lower scores in the first few rounds ...

As for the captain, Cox, Mumford, Franklin & Johnson are all pretty reasonable candidates ...

SilentBob

Have shuffled again ... Caddy & Dangerfield in for Wingard & Zaharakis ... improvement?

Remaining Cap: $23,000

DEF: B Goddard, B Deledio, H Shaw, B Houli, D Heppell, P Duffield, B Lake, B Ellis, T Bugg

MID: J Caddy, S Coniglio, D Smith, D Shiel, J McDonald, J Magner, T Ledger, H Cunningham

RUCK: D Cox, S Mumford, J Giles, J Redden

FWD: L Franklin, N Fyfe, S Johnson, D Martin, R Nahas, P Dangerfield, D Hale, J Paine, A Hall

bkp130

Hey mate im doing the same thing 8 rookie midfield.

my team is here let me know what you think?

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,52912.0.html

i like yours apart from duffield i think

Danstar

YOu might not win enough games early to make the finals. unless you want to win a weekly prize later on in the year, you might get that. if your lucky