Taking all late advice! Please Help!

Started by mbuddy23, March 23, 2012, 07:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbuddy23

Backs: Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Broughton, Lake, Ellis, M.Clarke --------- Smedts, Bugg

Mids: Pendlebury, Ablett, M.Murphy, Selwood, Shiel, Ledger ----------- Magner, Pfeiffer

Rucks: Mumford, Giles ---------- Redden, Stephenson

Forwards: Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Cloke, Porpus, D.Smith, A.Kennedy ----------- Kerridge, Zorko

Pretty happy where its at but would love all your thoughts on improvements or just basic advice!

Thanks!

Pkbaldy

Backs: Very strong. I see no problem in this as long as Lake doesnt injure himself.

Mids: I wouldn't have Pendlebury...You have Ablett, wait for Pendles to go down in price then pick him up. Pick someone like Rockliff,Judd,Boyd,Priddis,Thompson who will most likely go up in price. No way Pendles will keep his break even.

Rucks: Very common 1/3 attack with pretty staple choices

Forwards: Pretty strong, i don't fancy Cloke. Can probably downgrade him to Dangerfield or someone else who plays in the middle and scores consistant 80-110 instead of 30-150. Not worth the risk.

Overall i really like it. You can go into it with the team you got now. But your cash will just be lower then everyone elses. Cos i see Pendles dropping 50-75k after 3 rounds...

mbuddy23

Thanks mate i appreciate you taking the time! I see your point with pendles i just don't want to be THAT guy that didn't have him when he started off in a blaze of glory. Will have a think about it over the next 24 hours!

Pkbaldy

No problem man! He is a great player.
Have a look at my team and tell me what you want :)
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51967.0.html