Please rate my (hopefully) final team. Rate for Rate. Cheers

Started by lahuge, March 23, 2012, 04:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lahuge

I know it's nothing ground-breaking, I've done pretty well over the last few seasons - but have been flat out and have not been able to give "the coach" the attention it requires - so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Backs: Goddard, Scotland, Deledio, Shaw, Lake, Clarke, Ellis (Bugg, Morris)

Mids: Pendlebury, Ablett, Swallow, Priddis, Clifton, Smith (Ledger, Magner)

Rucks: Mumford, Redden (Giles, Stephenson)

Forwards: Franklin, Goodes, Martin, Cloke, Smith, Smedts, Kennedy (Kerridge, Dickson)

I've basically gone for the 4 premiums + 3 "rookies" approach.

Thanks in advance.

Scalabrine

Very well balanced team, i like all your premiums picks but i think there are better options than Cloke as in Fyfe etc. You could save some money by downgrading Pendles to somebody like Rockliff and then upgrade Clifton to Coniglio who will be certain of playing regular games, he is a number 2 draft pick and for the extra cash you will be getting your moneys worth! :)

Danstar

Good team. Similar to me, other then I did 3 premium mids only as rookie mids have greater chance of making you cash and easier to find downgrade targets

lahuge

Thanks for the feedback mate,

What do you think of :

Swan and Selwood instead of

Pendles and Priddis?

and Smedts upgraded to Porpoise and Clifton - Coniglio ?

Scalabrine

Mid premiums is more to do with who you like the best :) Selwood this year as captain could take it up another notch. Personally i wasn't very impressed with Porpz I think my forward rookies will be fine :P

t.thomas6

Very nice team mate.

Backs: solid
Mids: try Swan and Priddis instead of Pendles and the Pridmeister...it'll save you some cash too AND Pendles will drop.
Rucks: same as me :) i likey likey :P
Forwards: money saved on Pendles could open up to a better fwd line :)

Score: 8.5/10 :) Great team.

Rate and comment on mine: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,52303.0.html