Assistant Coach is a Joke

Started by owenbond007, March 23, 2012, 12:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owenbond007

Just activated the assistant coach trial and was sifting through some of the data. Some of the projections r so outlandish. For example Beams is projected to score the most at a average of 129, Nathan Van Berlo 129. Browsing through there is so many projections that r so extreme. Who would pay for that crap? What a Joke.

ants

have to agree my projected total is 1707 lowest being 1390 and highest 2024!!!! i will be very disappointed if i dont get 2100. where do they get these projections from!! what a crock!!!!!!

jaffa35

Some people on FF make similar outlandish predictions about certain players - but at least we don't pay for it...but free advice is always worth what you paid for it.

mezzoculo

Relax!   ;D

While it is next to useless during the preseason, it pays for itself during the season proper when its projections (and breakevens) are based upon recent form.

BGK

I had it last year and the only thing it was good for was break evens and the team picker. But you can get break evens any where. I wont pay for it again.

mezzoculo

Oh, and DT Pro. I forgot DT Pro.

owenbond007

yeah its very ordinary. The only thing its good for is to find out how unique one of your smokies might be. lol!

Quote from: ants on March 23, 2012, 12:22:29 PM
have to agree my projected total is 1707 lowest being 1390 and highest 2024!!!! i will be very disappointed if i dont get 2100. where do they get these projections from!! what a crock!!!!!!

Well according to 'ass coach' i got ants covered projected 1788 with a range of 1382 - 2194. When i do my own projection of 100 per premo 80 for mid-pricers 60 for rookies + 120 for captain id score 2020 and thats been harsh cause in some of my mids and rookies id say they have potential to score more.

Quote from: mezzoculo on March 23, 2012, 12:28:06 PM
Relax!   ;D

While it is next to useless during the preseason, it pays for itself during the season proper when its projections (and breakevens) are based upon recent form.

Never buy it the best tool for DT is your own eyes.

BarnDogg

Quote from: owenbond007 on March 23, 2012, 12:04:23 PMSome of the projections r so outlandish. For examplle Van Berlo is projected to score 129

Ahhh, really?

The two times Adelaide have played GC VB has scored 132 and 126.

The projected seems about right to me, what do you think he will score?

Football Factory

I only got it for the assistant picker   8)

Justin Bieber

Football Factory

Quote from: whatlez on March 24, 2012, 03:59:08 PM
Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on March 24, 2012, 01:51:04 PM
I only got it for the assistant picker   8)
What does that do?
Its like Fan Planner except in the format of afl dreamteam .. you get all the prices and positions of all the players a month before dreamteam comes out  8)