Started by D.Zanetti, March 23, 2012, 12:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

henry

nrich102

R.Griffen

SydneyRox

Titan Tim

towballmac

DT league 774390 for scorers who average over 2000. Want a tougher comp, jump in if keen. Open to all good drs!

NoScotch

GoldDigger

Quote from: towballmac on March 06, 2013, 10:40:26 PM
DT league 774390 for scorers who average over 2000. Want a tougher comp, jump in if keen. Open to all good drs!

Is that a group, or a league?

Mr.Craig

29th...

A respectable start to the year.

Smileys Bruisres

Quote from: D.Zanetti on March 23, 2012, 12:34:12 AM
If anyone's interested in being part of a Dream Team Group for FanFooty players, click here  :D

Whats the go with this ?

I click on it and brings up my dream team but can't see the group. i joined it last year.

There is nothing in the groups section on my dt

Grazz

Quote from: Smileys Bruisres on April 18, 2013, 01:05:57 AM
Quote from: D.Zanetti on March 23, 2012, 12:34:12 AM
If anyone's interested in being part of a Dream Team Group for FanFooty players, click here  :D

Whats the go with this ?

I click on it and brings up my dream team but can't see the group. i joined it last year.

There is nothing in the groups section on my dt

Theres a link/invitation on the 1st page mate.

Scrads

Just throwing it out there, I have tried joining the FF group about 50 times (yes, the link Mr. Craig posted) and it keeps coming up with an error and won't let me join :(

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Scrads on April 23, 2013, 11:05:09 PM
Just throwing it out there, I have tried joining the FF group about 50 times (yes, the link Mr. Craig posted) and it keeps coming up with an error and won't let me join :(

If you manually go into "Groups" in the Leagues section when you're logged into the site and enter the code 598302 there shouldn't be a problem.

Keep in mind you are only allowed to join a maximum of three groups.

mezzoculo

Any chance that we could get this group and and running again in 2014? Would be good to have both Classic and Real DT groups.

Mr.Craig

I've started an Open League for FanFooty.

All members are welcome to join. Code is H4TZYPM2