FanFooty (Unofficial) Group

Started by D.Zanetti, March 23, 2012, 12:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phasir

Quote from: Grazz on April 08, 2012, 02:25:42 AM
Quote from: Phasir on April 07, 2012, 10:58:10 PM
looks like I'm going to plummet down the rankings in the group, having a fairly shower week.. :'(
Rockliff, Gibbs, Mumford, Hanley just to name a few.. :(

Yeh thats tuff to swallow. Next week things will turn upside down again mate, keep the faith.  ;)
hope so man, I literally checked the scores on thursday night then had to immediately shut down my laptop before I started ranting :-X

Memphistopheles

Woot! Top score in this group for the week!

Mr.Craig

63 at the moment, trying to chase down Whatlez at 55. :D

Well done to Mochasons who took over top spot this week and also has a handy overall ranking of 7! 8)

Mr.Craig

Currently 56th trying to find a way into the top 40. Looks like it's probably a two horse race between Mochasons and Muppets for the group win. Mochasons is only 200 points off the lead in overall, still a big chance of snagging the Cruiser. :)

Grazz

Sitting at 6th and hoping to remain there or if im really lucky sneak past Holz. :o

LF

47 atm hopefully can stay in the top 50 that would be nice.

Mr.Craig

61. Not too bad considering the quality opposition.

Colliwobblers

finished 30, shocking finish to the season for me... looking forward to 2013.... about 4 rounds ago :)

well don't to all the FF members, hopefully we can get it up and get EVERYONE in on the group next season.

I can't remember who set it up now, but thanks to him :)

Grazz

Finished the year at 7th, couldnt catch Holz who finishes at 5th (Well done Holz)

nostradamus

Finished the year 19th, well done to all those above me  8)

LF

Finished 43rd pretty happy.
Hopefully I can better that next year

Holz

Quote from: Grazz on September 03, 2012, 01:26:02 PM
Finished the year at 7th, couldnt catch Holz who finishes at 5th (Well done Holz)

thanks grazz, top 5 im happy with. Lookign forward to battling with you next year.

Grazz

Quote from: Holzman on September 03, 2012, 04:53:44 PM
Quote from: Grazz on September 03, 2012, 01:26:02 PM

thanks grazz, top 5 im happy with. Lookign forward to battling with you next year.

Yeh same here Holz, its been good fun.

Phasir

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 02, 2012, 11:51:36 PM
finished 30, shocking finish to the season for me... looking forward to 2013.... about 4 rounds ago :)

well don't to all the FF members, hopefully we can get it up and get EVERYONE in on the group next season.

I can't remember who set it up now, but thanks to him
:)
you're welcome mate haha.  I finished 46th from memory, not too disappointed really but had hoped for higher.. such a tough competition & will definitely be another group set up for next year.

as a sidenote, i'll be trying to get the makers of supercoach to send me some info about setting one up for FanFooty for next year too if anyone's interested :D

Dudge

Finished 22--ah well theres always next year