FanFooty (Unofficial) Group

Started by D.Zanetti, March 23, 2012, 12:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Maybe post it there and I'll bump it heaps so it stays at the top...

Colliwobblers

Quote from: ossie85 on March 23, 2012, 08:55:01 AM
Quote from: upthemaidens on March 23, 2012, 07:35:21 AM
cause im abit thick :P  what does a group actully mean?,, i gather its not a league or anything.. does it just list everyone in the group with their weekly scores and so on and rank them by overall score?  with a chat box and all that jazz

I think so

Yeah its just like a ladder of everyone in the group, but its a good way of finding all FF members on DT and checking thier scoring rank and having a look at thier currnet team (once season starts)

no head to head or chat or anything like in a league think this is why you can join the group at any point of the season.

D.Zanetti

It would be pretty cool for FanFooty to have its own Official Group for Dream Team, and have a topic made in the Dream Team forum for it so that the members can still have the banter throughout the season, maybe even post up roundly scores/positions on the site?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: D.Zanetti on March 23, 2012, 02:19:07 PM
  It would be pretty cool for FanFooty to have its own Official Group for Dream Team, and have a topic made in the Dream Team forum for it so that the members can still have the banter throughout the season, maybe even post up roundly scores/positions on the site?

Can bea rranged you can make a thread for it. you can update the first post (yours) of the thread each week also with the total list or top 10 off the list FF coaches whatever you like.

Well done again getting this done D.Zanetti 73 members in the group last time I checked, legendairy effort

D.Zanetti

Yeah, might make one and list the top 10 scorers each round/top 10 overall, not sure there'd be room for ALL the players scores for EVERY round in one post

Scrads

Well done Zanetti good work  :) now promote it as much as possible !! :P

upthemaidens

BTW  i have a thread for league rankings.  figured it may be a good idea to keep track of FF league rankings throughout the year,,  add ya league name and anyone in the league can just update the  rank whenever someone feels like, i'll update the the rankings as they come in... the thread is called "LEAGUE RANK" and i'll bump it in DT leagues after round starts..

chatters24

This group should be exciting! I just cant wait for the first bounce!!!

stew42

Maybe it would be a good idea for everyone to put their team name in their description thing below their profile pic...

Justin Bieber

^ Mines pretty basic, same as yours. Yeah, but a lot of peoples are different...

Spite

Quote from: stew42 on March 29, 2012, 01:17:09 PM
Maybe it would be a good idea for everyone to put their team name in their description thing below their profile pic...

Or if we don't, we can hide if we are doing badly :P

Justin Bieber

I won't need any worries than Spite  ::)

Spite

Quote from: whatlez on March 29, 2012, 01:50:19 PM

haha whatlez with all this talk, you better not mess up! :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Spite on March 29, 2012, 01:59:35 PM
Quote from: whatlez on March 29, 2012, 01:50:19 PM

haha whatlez with all this talk, you better not mess up! :P
The sad thing is, I probably will :(

Phasir

it looks like i'm probably going to flop this year if round 1 is anything to go by..  ::)