FanFooty (Unofficial) Group

Started by D.Zanetti, March 23, 2012, 12:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

D.Zanetti

oh wow.. I glimpsed over that last week when I first started looking for a FanFooty Group..

D.Zanetti

how can we promote this if the Moderators can't get to it in time?  :(

Colliwobblers

you certainly can't hide anything from the moderators.

There is no real hurry but the sooner everyone gets into it the better, I know from last season you can join a group at any time throughout the season, you have to create the group i THINK by round 1 but no lockout from the group like there is with a league thats for sure.

If Ossie or Monty arent happy for it to be a FF group you can easily rename it or create one that doesnt refer to fanfooty, best to MSG ossie and get him to approve it and help promote it or if not then you can make one tomorrow before the round starts not called fanfooty and we can all join it just the same.

Good idea tho and well done :)

D.Zanetti

Quote from: Colliwobblers on March 23, 2012, 01:37:16 AM
you certainly can't hide anything from the moderators.

There is no real hurry but the sooner everyone gets into it the better, I know from last season you can join a group at any time throughout the season, you have to create the group i THINK by round 1 but no lockout from the group like there is with a league thats for sure.

If Ossie or Monty arent happy for it to be a FF group you can easily rename it or create one that doesnt refer to fanfooty, best to MSG ossie and get him to approve it and help promote it or if not then you can make one tomorrow before the round starts not called fanfooty and we can all join it just the same.

Good idea tho and well done :)
Thanks Collie, I don't know if I can change the Group name now though so hopefully the owners of the site don't mind the name.. I did put "unofficial" in it so hopefully that's enough if they don't want a FF group

dtvillage

hey guys,

new to the forum but i joined. team name is Brick Lane FC

Cheers & GL

ossie85

Well there you go! One of the less advertised parts of Dream Team lol.

I have no issue with this :) Not sure on what m0nty's view would be though

chatters24

Great idea guys!! Disappointing the the "Official" group hasn't come out a month ago.

upthemaidens

cause im abit thick :P  what does a group actully mean?,, i gather its not a league or anything.. does it just list everyone in the group with their weekly scores and so on and rank them by overall score?  with a chat box and all that jazz

ossie85

Quote from: upthemaidens on March 23, 2012, 07:35:21 AM
cause im abit thick :P  what does a group actully mean?,, i gather its not a league or anything.. does it just list everyone in the group with their weekly scores and so on and rank them by overall score?  with a chat box and all that jazz

I think so

upthemaidens

mezzoculo

Chopps

Justin Bieber

Yeah we have more than a page in now. That's good. Should we post it on the Players and Trades board, just to get the word out quickly?

D.Zanetti

if you reckon it'll help, go for it