HELP!!! Please rate this team.. Be honest

Started by Moon64, March 22, 2012, 09:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon64

This could be the final side,

Be honest and tell me what you think. And rate

Backs
Goddard       Scotland       Deledio           B. Ellis     (B. Smedts   Bugg)
H. Shaw        B. Lake            C. Dempsey

Mids
Pendlebury     Ablett        Caddy                 (Coniglio, Shiel)
Magner          Pfeiffer      Wingard

Rucks
Mumford       Giles                                  ( O. Stephenson   J. Redden)

Forwards
Franklin        Fyfe              Pavlich         D. Smith   (A. Hall  T. Couch)
D. Martin      Dangerfield    Porplyzia   

$257,000 remaining   

Any better options, i would appreciate the help...

Babylove

Backs:  Looks like a good starting 7.  I like Dempsey as a unique player.  Not a fan of the bench players, I don't think Golds will be your best bet from GWS.

Mids: Looks a little weak to be honest.  You'd want at least three - four premiums in this line in my opinion. I'd look at seeing if you can use the remaining cash to upgrade Atley to a premium Mid.  I also think there are better options than Woodward to be honest.

Rucks: Look fine.

Forward.  Strong in this line.  I'd change Couch as I don't think he's been elevated off the rookie list at this stage.

DJ

I agree that you are 2 light on in the MID.  These players score well so make sure you have at least 4 premium players.

I would down grade Pfeiffer and Whingard IMO I feel there are cheaper rookies who will score just as well.

Good luck.

Moon64

Quote from: DJ on March 22, 2012, 10:18:39 PM
I agree that you are 2 light on in the MID.  These players score well so make sure you have at least 4 premium players.

I would down grade Pfeiffer and Whingard IMO I feel there are cheaper rookies who will score just as well.

Good luck.

Thanks for that. I left the mids short of premiums so i can use cashcows for later in the season. Should i gamble on Couch? If not who should i put in?

Moon64

Quote from: Babylove on March 22, 2012, 10:04:09 PM
Backs:  Looks like a good starting 7.  I like Dempsey as a unique player.  Not a fan of the bench players, I don't think Golds will be your best bet from GWS.

Mids: Looks a little weak to be honest.  You'd want at least three - four premiums in this line in my opinion. I'd look at seeing if you can use the remaining cash to upgrade Atley to a premium Mid.  I also think there are better options than Woodward to be honest.

Rucks: Look fine.

Forward.  Strong in this line.  I'd change Couch as I don't think he's been elevated off the rookie list at this stage.

Thanks for that. I left the mids short of premiums so i can use cashcows for later in the season. Should i gamble on Couch? If not who should i put in?