top 2% last year looking to go better! rate, woulld love to know what yous think

Started by cotchin#9, March 21, 2012, 07:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cotchin#9

still unsure on some of the rookies...

Backs Lids, Broughton, Shaw, Goddard, Ellis, Smedts, Bugg Bench: Townsend L.Brown
Mids Selwood, Ablett, J.Watson, S.Thompson, T.Mitchell, D.Shiel Bench: Magner, Kavanangh
Rucks Mummy, Kruz Bench: Orren, Redden
Forwards Buddy, Pav, Dusty, Sidebottom, Dangerfield, Zorko, D.Smith Bench: Pfeiffer T.Dickson

cotchin#9

Scalabrine

No Giles? Also IMO I think your forward is a bit risky with both Sidebottom and Dangerfield.

boneman

Quote from: cotchin#9 on March 21, 2012, 07:07:36 PM
still unsure on some of the rookies...

Backs Lids, Broughton, Shaw, Goddard, Ellis, Smedts, Bugg Bench: Townsend L.Brown
Mids Selwood, Ablett, J.Watson, S.Thompson, T.Mitchell, D.Shiel Bench: Magner, Kavanangh
Rucks Mummy, Kruz Bench: Orren, Redden
Forwards Buddy, Pav, Dusty, Sidebottom, Dangerfield, Zorko, D.Smith Bench: Pfeiffer T.Dickson

T Mitchell, D Shiel both supposed guns but unseen this pre-season. Trade them in later. Zorko injured and won't play round 1. Smedts I think will be wearing green (vest) to start with.

JimMundy93

wheres giles?
zorkos hips are dodgy, get him out

i dont think kruezer is good enough to score as a premium ruck. And if you trade him it would be a waste of a trade cause kruz costs a bit
i think downgrade to either giles or h mac if you dont trust rookies

siebottom and danger is risky? if you downgrade kruezzer you could upgrade one to a premium