**1 MAN WOLFPACK 2012*

Started by 4INAROW, March 20, 2012, 06:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4INAROW

think i'm pretty set guys, i know alot of you won't agree with the 2,4 set-up in the mids but i think it has merit this year and im only going for league win.

here it is cheers  :)

B: goddard, deledio, shaw, broughton, lake, ellis, bugg, darley, smedts.

M: ablett, pendles, caddy, coniglio, shiel, magner, ledger, neale.

R: cox, leuenberger, giles, redden.

F: franklin, fyfe, goodes, chappy, cloke, d.smith, kennedy, cameron, pfeiffer.

with $25k left.

any feedback would be great, cheers guys  ;)

Warfey

just a few suggestions;

i think that you are a midfielder short or even two? why not trade pendlebury for swan who is better value then say trade cox to mumford and leuenberger to hmac or kreuzer for more cash and ditch chapman for an outside roughie like porplyzia this giving you more cash to get two more preium mids

just a suggestions with your rookies, neale is injured!!! and i think you should grab tory dickson if you can

8/10

give mine a rate?

DCAK

Snap out of it mate! You cannot seriously have a 2 prem midfield. I will not countenance any debate on the topic.

4INAROW

neale should be back rd2 and is worth waiting for and has dickson been upgraded? if so ill look at getting him. cheers.

and to dcak, flower off idiot.  :)

Warfey

thats fair enough he did play very well against essendon carved them up, yeah i heard whispers that duickson will be playing round 1

4INAROW

cool thanx for the feedback, i know the 2,4 mid structure isn't what every1 does, but i don't want to do what every1 does.

that's what 90% of supercoaches do is copy every1 else and im only going for league win so hopefully it works for me this year. :)

Warfey

yeah its a fair point but you need to make upgrades as soon as possible when your rookies prices go up and make the right upgrade and downgrades and i think that if you do that right you could be in with a real shot at winning your leauge :)

4INAROW

agreed, this strategy does completely rely on picking the right mid rookies.

DCAK

Im not the idiot with 2 prems in my midfield. Idiot.

4INAROW

4INAROW

wouldnt mind copping what you said if there was any substance to it, or if you actually explained why you reckon my strategys shower, instead of just yapping

quinny88

The problem with it is..
your backline is standard
your mids are light
your ruck is standard
your fwds are 1 prem more than most

I mean no disrespct in saying "standard" I simply mean that they are no better than the average team. If your going to be down a mid or 2 on most of your oposition then you need to be ahead of them in other positions. I think cloke at f5 isnt going to be as good as a prem mid at m3 so i would downgrade him and bulk up the mid

Darkness

Dcak is absolutely right ! Your team will get flogged with only 2 premium Mids . You've asked for advice and getting it , even if your objective is to win your league you will be left behind from the start !

Oratorio

i dont think 2 premium midfields is that bad an idea! ive almost done the same thing (if you dont count vince as a premium). Most of the premiums will drop in price, so why not wait as there is so much value in the rookies in the midfield! can upgrade to them later in the season!..
may get beaten at the start but will be so worth it at the end, when you can see which mids have dropped in value a bit and get them at their cheapest!
however i think 5 premiums up front could be a bit hefty, but like the defenders, obviously have to be weary of lake and his injuries, but if he stays fit should be good!
but like the team over all
7.5-8/10

Pkbaldy

Middle needs more Rockliff! haha. Alright team, but MASSIVE risk with that 2Prem mid.