Main Menu

LEAGUE RANK

Started by upthemaidens, March 20, 2012, 05:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Quote from: Flame on July 13, 2012, 07:16:02 PM
I'm sure you will get in Grazz ! I organise Elite League and you'll be welcome there!

Happy to join you there in 2013 if you have a spot available. Thankyou.  :)

Mr.Craig

FF Champs 3 - 78
The Dedicated - 227

Still heading in the right direction. :)

upthemaidens

FF Packhunters  into 9th, great job from all 18 coaches...
  its looking like the only FF league able to grab top 20 now (which is alittle disappointing)  can packhunters actually come 1st??
well maybe hard,but still a chance and even if it can cement a top 10 position, that would a fantastic effort..  well done all

picker_man

Quote from: Mr.Craig on July 05, 2012, 08:51:00 PM
Quote from: Grazz on July 05, 2012, 02:49:04 PM
Goodluck for all of those upthe and MrCraig. FF starting to get a pressence around the FF ranks now. Next year we will have to get some more up there. Well done to all and best of luck for the year upthe going well overall mate, fingers crossed for you.

I was thinking a while back that it'd be good if the top 18 overall performers from Champs 1,2+3 are given the opportunity to be in Champs 1 next year.

There's no doubt we've got the talent pool at FF to have leagues higher up the rankings, maybe the selection process needs to be a little bit tighter so we ensure the very best coaches are all in the same leagues.

banter league i started was going great at 1st (9th at one stage i think) then a few coaches dissapeared >:( so that sounds like a great idea to get a top league together next year. Hopfully i'll qualify ;)

currently 2nd on overall points champs 3 (332 overall), 2nd on ladder and 7th in fanfooty group ;D

Grazz

PackHunters 9th. As you said upthe a great effort by all well done. :)
FF Champs 2 112th. :)

Dudge

Quote from: upthemaidens on July 16, 2012, 02:48:12 PM
  its looking like the only FF league able to grab top 20 now (which is alittle disappointing)  can packhunters actually come 1st??
well maybe hard,but still a chance and even if it can cement a top 10 position, that would a fantastic effort..  well done all

As i said to Grazz, any single digit rank would be awesome, but the lower the better. I agree Maidens, the whole 18 coaches are pulling their weight, and it's such a privilege to be involved. Well done to all, and lets try to keep it going down.

upthemaidens

im running so bad in leagues this year,, im sitting around 1,200th overall  and out the 5 leagues, ive only got an outside chance of making the finals in only 2 of them. think im like 16th in packhunters...    dream team is silly :P
   .... now SC thats a whole other story :D  everything's coming up milhouse

Grazz

Quote from: Dudge on July 17, 2012, 05:54:48 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on July 16, 2012, 02:48:12 PM

As i said to Grazz, any single digit rank would be awesome, but the lower the better. I agree Maidens, the whole 18 coaches are pulling their weight, and it's such a privilege to be involved. Well done to all, and lets try to keep it going down.

For sure takes all 18, no question. Its a luxury that is probably expected but you need everyone rowing for the whole journey.
Having 18 coaches that are not prepared to let anyone down in the league is the commitment you need. PackHunters squad are just that,a commited group and i was lucky to get em ;D. 

Mr.Craig

FF Champs 3 - 77
The Dedicated - 218

upthemaidens

well 6 weeks left and "FF packhunters" looks to be the only FanFooty league to be able to make the top 20.
  at this stage of the year its hard to make big moves up the ranks (still easy to make big moves down though)

think next year a more serious effort needs to be made by FanFooty peeps to get more leagues up there,, pretty sure in SC FF have about 4 leagues in the top 20

Grazz

FF PackHunters 10
FF Champs 2    82

Mr.Craig

FF Champs 3 - 87
The Dedicated - 214

The_Captain

FF Forum League- Ranked 40 and on the rise in from 49 last week. Could make late surge for top 20...

Mr.Craig

FF Champs 3 - 87
The Dedicated - 212

Grannyboy

4 rounds to go, I hope we can hold on to a couple of top 50 positions.
FF FORUM 44TH
FF BLUDDY GOODE 49TH
FF MEMBERS 110TH
FF BANTER 168TH