Main Menu

LEAGUE RANK

Started by upthemaidens, March 20, 2012, 05:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

Well the byes are done and dusted  and all'n'all it looks like most the leagues made moves up the rankings..
Top 20 is a hard thing to do and only a handful of leagues with a chance of still getting in,,
Leading the way is "FF PACKHUNTERS"..well done lads  time to cement your spot in the 20.

Keep an eye out for "FF CLASS OF 2011"  after a slow start has basically gone up every week since.  Got a head of steam up during the byes, moving from the 40's up to 24th..(which is their high of the year)
   "FF CHAMPS 1 and 3" are having a ding-dong battle , lets see if they both can get into top 100.

The league that i started for top 20 glory "FF WARRIORS" has been on a rollarcoaster of late and ends the bye rds. at 32nd, which is within striking distance.. The high of 10th seems a distant memory now :'(

Mr.Craig

FF Champs 3 - 96
The Dedicated - 267

Grazz

Quote from: upthemaidens on June 25, 2012, 07:35:08 PM
    Well the byes are done and dusted  and all'n'all it looks like most the leagues made moves up the rankings..
Top 20 is a hard thing to do and only a handful of leagues with a chance of still getting in,,
Leading the way is "FF PACKHUNTERS"..well done lads  time to cement your spot in the 20.

Keep an eye out for "FF CLASS OF 2011"  after a slow start has basically gone up every week since.  Got a head of steam up during the byes, moving from the 40's up to 24th..(which is their high of the year)
   "FF CHAMPS 1 and 3" are having a ding-dong battle , lets see if they both can get into top 100.

The league that i started for top 20 glory "FF WARRIORS" has been on a rollarcoaster of late and ends the bye rds. at 32nd, which is within striking distance.. The high of 10th seems a distant memory now :'(

Goodluck for all of those upthe and MrCraig. FF starting to get a pressence around the FF ranks now. Next year we will have to get some more up there. Well done to all and best of luck for the year upthe going well overall mate, fingers crossed for you.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Grazz on July 05, 2012, 02:49:04 PM
Goodluck for all of those upthe and MrCraig. FF starting to get a pressence around the FF ranks now. Next year we will have to get some more up there. Well done to all and best of luck for the year upthe going well overall mate, fingers crossed for you.

I was thinking a while back that it'd be good if the top 18 overall performers from Champs 1,2+3 are given the opportunity to be in Champs 1 next year.

There's no doubt we've got the talent pool at FF to have leagues higher up the rankings, maybe the selection process needs to be a little bit tighter so we ensure the very best coaches are all in the same leagues.

Grazz

Quote from: Mr.Craig on July 05, 2012, 08:51:00 PM

I was thinking a while back that it'd be good if the top 18 overall performers from Champs 1,2+3 are given the opportunity to be in Champs 1 next year.

There's no doubt we've got the talent pool at FF to have leagues higher up the rankings, maybe the selection process needs to be a little bit tighter so we ensure the very best coaches are all in the same leagues.

I agree mate thats why i start building my leagues before the year ends. We'll get a few more quality leagues next year have no fear.

Mr.Craig

FF Champs 1 - 99
FF Champs 2 - 123
FF Champs 3 - 96
The Dedicated - 267

upthemaidens

yep im more than happy to chuck out the deadwood..  sick and tired that one person whose just stopped caring about checking their team cause they are last..
  they talk it up pre-season then has soon has the going gets tough,they just give up...  yeah great while the other 17 coaches are trying to get as a high as they can.. not bloody good enough

Mr.Craig

FF Champs 3 - 94
The Dedicated - 246

Master Q

FF Champs 1 are 101.

Grazz

Quote from: upthemaidens on July 07, 2012, 12:34:28 AM

yep im more than happy to chuck out the deadwood..  sick and tired that one person whose just stopped caring about checking their team cause they are last..
  they talk it up pre-season then has soon has the going gets tough,they just give up...  yeah great while the other 17 coaches are trying to get as a high as they can.. not bloody good enough

I agee upthe, next year we will cull those that throw in the towel. Plenty of quality coaches to choose from.

Memphistopheles

Packhunters, spearheaded by my cracking score of 2431 is up to 11th in the leagues :D

Come on guys we can do top 10!

I would love to be in a FF Champs league next season if possible.

Currently according to the FF group I'm our 12th highest player.

Grazz

Quote from: Memphistopheles on July 09, 2012, 02:59:30 PM
Packhunters, spearheaded by my cracking score of 2431 is up to 11th in the leagues :D

Thats not a problem Memphis, will be in touch next year regarding that. ;)

Flame

I am sure Windigo will be throwing FARK out and not having him next year! Be good to have you on board!

Grazz

Quote from: Flame on July 12, 2012, 09:49:56 PM

I am sure Windigo will be throwing FARK out and not having him next year! Be good to have you on board!

I'll be giving it my all to make FF Champs 1 meself  ::)

Flame

I'm sure you will get in Grazz ! I organise Elite League and you'll be welcome there!