Main Menu

LEAGUE RANK

Started by upthemaidens, March 20, 2012, 05:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

FF EURO LEAGUE has dropped to 611

FF Elxam Zips Sinz is down to 1042

and l dont want to sound blasphemous, but l'm in a DT Talk league "dreamteamtalk.comG" and we're 29th overall

upthemaidens

Quote from: nostradamus on April 10, 2012, 12:57:41 AM

and l dont want to sound blasphemous, but l'm in a DT Talk league "dreamteamtalk.comG" and we're 29th overall
sorry Nostra, but is EURO LEAGUE the sams as EUROS?(493 last week) i may have typed it down wrong

nostradamus

Quote from: upthemaidens on April 10, 2012, 01:06:41 AM
Quote from: nostradamus on April 10, 2012, 12:57:41 AM

sorry Nostra, but is EURO LEAGUE the sams as EUROS?(493 last week) i may have typed it down wrong

Yep its the same, all good though mate it was my fault not yours..... :P

Flame

Elite league on 286th now!

Mr.Craig

FF Champs 1 now on 477 according to their thread.

Mish

ok so ill post the leagues im in which are most likely top of this sites leagues currently with similar coaches in most of them I think as we have been kicking ass for several years now...

FF Elite league - 268 (only 2 people averaging just under 2k)

FF Forum league - 88th (4 players averaging just under 2k however the rest of the league is averaging above 2100)

Champs league 2 - 183 Tracey... your killing us again! :-( but i'm sure you will lift

i'm still backing FF Forum or Elite to be top of FanFooty leagues this year, especially that FF Elite league has the tendency to lift substantially after mid season.

upthemaidens

all the leagues im in improved this week,  which was great cause my score was pretty average ::),,
  and FF WARRIORS  showed some heart and made a huge push to 10th overall
also a great effort by FF PACKHUNTERS who made a big move from 203 to 41st..
  and a 2nd week str8 big move by FF CLASS OF 2011  from 159 to 45th..

out of the 5 leagues im in 4 are 45th or better, which is bloody good

Chopps

ff forum league - 31 st
ff bluddy goode - 42nd

Football Factory

FF BANTER LEAGUE 69TH   ;D

Flame

FF Elite League is 136th

Justin Bieber

Grazz

Quote from: upthemaidens on April 15, 2012, 11:35:53 PM
all the leagues im in improved this week,  which was great cause my score was pretty average ::),,
  and FF WARRIORS  showed some heart and made a huge push to 10th overall
also a great effort by FF PACKHUNTERS who made a big move from 203 to 41st..
  and a 2nd week str8 big move by FF CLASS OF 2011  from 159 to 45th..

out of the 5 leagues im in 4 are 45th or better, which is bloody good

Well done FF WARRIORS, flying the FF flag well guys, great effort.

FF PackHunters 41st
FF Champs 2 162nd
FF Elxam Heroes 212th

Mr.Craig

After Round 3 FF Champs 3 have risen back up to 95 and The Dedicated are ranked 350.

Mish

Round 3 ranking:

FF Forum league - 31 up from 88th (only 3 people averaging just under 2k) in hottttt Form!

FF Elite league - 136 up from 268 (only 1 person averaging just under 2k) MASSIVE Improvement, up 132 spots!

Champs league 2 - 162 up from 183 Tracey (only 2 people averaging just under 2k)

congrats to FF Warriors! looks like your leading top spot in the FF leagues by end of round 3! keep up the good work and good luck to all the FF leagues out there for yet another brutal round!

p.s. hopefully pendlebury decides to stop being a spud and annoying all the coaches that have him! "thank god he wasnt my captain last week!"

Holz

Quote from: nostradamus on April 02, 2012, 08:28:21 PM
l'm in two ff leagues, and in both we've decided to give you guys a headstart  ::)

FF EUROS .......493rd

FF ELXAM ZIPS SINZ .....706th

its a shame your in the dodgy zip sinz league  instead of the might heroes