Main Menu

LEAGUE RANK

Started by upthemaidens, March 20, 2012, 05:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

thought i would start a thread where people can track how FanFooty leagues are going all in one spot.

So if anyone wants to put their league/s names up i'll just update whenever a current league rank gets posted(anyone in the league can post an updated rank) and doesnt have to be every week just whenever
  figured alittle competition to get FanFooty into the top 20 would be a good thing

(current rank) (season high)     

FF PACKHUNTERS------>    4  (4)

FF CLASS OF 2011----->    21   (21)
   FF FORUM LEAGUE----->    40   (40)
   FF BLUDDY GOODE---->    62   (42)
   FF CHAMPS 3------->         72    (51)
   FF WARRIORS------>         78   (10) -carrying a frozen team-
   FF CHAMPS 2---------->      83    (80)
   FF ELITE LEAGUE------->   93    (93)
   FF MEMBERS LEAGUE--->  94

FF CHAMPS 1---------->      126    (96)
   THE DEDICATED----->      219    (92)
   FF BANTER LEAGUE----->  287    (9)

FANFOOTY KINGS----->    343
   FF FRONT BAR XV111--->  402   (402)
   FF EURO LEAGUE------>     450   (450)
   FF ELXAM HEROES----->    466    (212)
   FF ELXAM ZIPS SINZ---->   964   (706)

upthemaidens

WELL 2012 SEASON IS DONE AND DUSTED...

Its been said before ,but well done to all that stuck with it for the whole year for the common good of getting FanFooty into the top 20..
  PACKHUNTERS  year high came in the last round  4th, fantastic effort..  Good work by Grazz in organising the 18 coaches, which i was lucky enough to be part of...
  Also FF CLASS OF 2011 getting their season high in the final round of 21st (so close to top 20) will the class of 2012 go better next year? who can say..
  Also a thanks to those who kept the league ranks up to date...guess its time to go cold turkey until next season :)

Dudge

Quote from: upthemaidens on March 20, 2012, 05:55:24 PM
thought i would start a thread where people can track how FanFooty leagues are going all in one spot.
   (if this is in the wrong area please move )
So if anyone wants to put their league/s names up i'll just update whenever a current league rank gets posted(anyone in the league can post an updated rank) and doesnt have to be every week just whenever
  figured alittle competition to get FanFooty into the top 20 would be a good thing
i'll put my leagues up and if the admins of the leagues want me to remove them i will..

FF WARRIORS-
   FF PACKHUNTERS-
   FF CHAMPS 2-
   BLUDDY GOODE-
   FF CLASS OF 2011-

I,m in leagues 2-3-4 with u mate + FF Front Bar XV111 and FF Forum league

upthemaidens

wow we in 3 of the same leagues dudge  thats funny, i wouldnt have a clue haha..  well we know those leagues are quality then dont we ;)
  whats your team name? that may help

Dudge

Justin Bieber

I'm in non of them maidens. Is there any free spots?

upthemaidens

Quote from: Dudge on March 20, 2012, 06:48:52 PM
KickaKrowy mate
arr yes another port supporter..  i was actually thinking of going to see round 1 against the saints at the adelaide oval.
never seen an AFL game at adelaide oval, may get a decent crowd,  reakon we might beat the saints (i can modify this post later if we a 10 goal thumping haha) i'm feeling an upward climb for the power this year , could give some of the bigger teams a few problems at home.  i see a bright future in the next few years, having some of the young potential guns wanting to stay and re-sign shows loyality and that has to be a positive thing for any side.

upthemaidens

Quote from: whatlez on March 20, 2012, 07:01:45 PM
now you know there is whatlez,,  yeah man you will probably get a PM in a few days, but to be honest that league could just as easily dis-pan if we dont get the numbers, but once again it isnt may league so yeah

Justin Bieber

Quote from: upthemaidens on March 20, 2012, 07:11:58 PM
Quote from: whatlez on March 20, 2012, 07:01:45 PM
now you know there is whatlez,,  yeah man you will probably get a PM in a few days, but to be honest that league could just as easily dis-pan if we dont get the numbers, but once again it isnt may league so yeah
Alright, I got rid of my other account and I can prove it. And I got a free league.

Dudge

Quote from: upthemaidens on March 20, 2012, 07:05:31 PM
KickaKrowy mate
arr yes another port supporter..  i was actually thinking of going to see round 1 against the saints at the adelaide oval.
never seen an AFL game at adelaide oval, may get a decent crowd,  reakon we might beat the saints (i can modify this post later if we a 10 goal thumping haha) i'm feeling an upward climb for the power this year , could give some of the bigger teams a few problems at home.  i see a bright future in the next few years, having some of the young potential guns wanting to stay and re-sign shows loyality and that has to be a positive thing for any side.

Yeah re-signing the young guys was definatly ONE of the highlights last year lol. I think getting McCarthy and Brad Ebert are 2 very good ins for us. Plus Wingard will become a gun in a year or 2. All i really want to see this year, is Port fighting out games to the end, and hopefully not getting steam-rolled, like happened a few to many times last year for my liking. Surely we can up our wins this year-surely

upthemaidens

Quote from: upthemaidens on March 20, 2012, 07:05:31 PM
KickaKrowy mate
^^^^^ THIS^^^^^^    c'mon port

JBs-Hawks

Chuck the FF Banter League in.

Rank 9
Average 2131

Justin Bieber

upthemaidens

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on April 02, 2012, 12:21:34 AM
Chuck the FF Banter League in.

Rank 9
Average 2131
great start  from banter league,  well done.   probably  the highest FF league for the week

well done Warriors(30th) very good start

Justin Bieber

Yeah we are the number 1 from FF. Most of the top leagues are from Big Footy or DT Talk...

FF Champs 1 is coming 189th...

FF Elxam Heroes is coming 319th

FF Top Rank is coming 227th

That's my leagues from FF.