(Probably) My Final Team - What do you think?

Started by ElectricMayhem, March 20, 2012, 09:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElectricMayhem

Still a little unsure about the rookies. Also not 100% about Sidebottom, thinking about changing him to Petrie, but open to all suggestions.

I know that Bock is suspended for 2 weeks, but he is due back the week that Leagues start, so I will probably keep him.

Have $69,000 left in the bank.

tor01doc

No rates until now because I suspect people are too busy copying this excellent team.

13 premiums, good risk mid pricers, nice well balanced structure, great rookies and not much bye trouble.

No issues with Sidebottom.

No problems with Bock except someone did mention he may have a different role this year so consider that.

Clarke may not be worth the extra compared to a rookie.

Don't know about the Polish Kangaroo either.

D Smith GWS is looking good value, so if you lose Clarke you free up a bit of cash.

Redden Port Ade is looking more accomplished than Stephenson.

Nice team.

John Flake

Really nice team, but make a few tweaks.  Bock will miss the first 2-3 games, so upgrade him to Deledio or Shaw.  Other than that, just dump Sierakowski in the backline for a Bugg, Morris, etc.

Midfield is really strong again, but I am fairly certain Mitchell will not play too many games this year.

Same with Derickx.  Definitely dump him for Redden.  Redden and Stephenson will most likely start the season, Derickx won't.

Haynes is really expensive for a guy I feel won't play often.  Dump him and Walsh for D. Smith, Cameron, etc.

Great team but spend that extra cash making sure you have the best rookies.

Good luck,

cortez

sorry to get off the subject of your team but something that tor01doc got me thinking. would people actually copy and paste someone elses team for themselves? if so that is a massive dog act!!!

tor01doc

I have a niece who is straight as a dye and has just been done for plagiarising.

If she does it, some of the dogs on this site do it for sure!  ::)