Rate for a rate as we move into the start of the season (:

Started by Degsman, March 19, 2012, 10:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Degsman

What do you think??

DEF: B. Goddard, H. Scotland, B. Deledio, H. Shaw, M. Clarke, B. Ellis, T. Bugg (S. Morris, B. Smedts)
MID: S. Pendlebury, G. Ablett jnr, M. Murphy, M. Priddis, J. Caddy, S. Coniglio (D. Shiel, J. Magner)
RUC: S. Mumford, J. Giles (J. Redden, O. Stephenson)
FWD: L. Franklin, A. Goodes, N. Fyfe, D. Martin, D. Pfeiffer, A. Kennedy, A. Treloar (T. Dickson, T. Couch)
CASH LEFT: $5,000

tor01doc

Great team.

Smedts' JS?
Bye 13 donut in defence.
Pendles $$$.
Big money here and maybe not enough for cash production.
Not sure about Pfeiffer or Kennedy.

Nice though.

aceyboii

Your backs are solid, dont know about having both ellis & morris as they may not play at the same time, only one or the other.
Midfield is really strong, no probs there. maybe downgrade caddy to a rookie (magner?) so you have enough to upgrade redden to mcintosh to support you in the ruck department. Forwards are fine, maybe kep an eye on zorko from brisbane as he may be a better pick than your subs. Alot of talk about pfieffer so he should do well in a strugling team. Dont worry about changing your team for the bye, just risk a loss or two & keep a strong team for the finals with plenty of trades in hand.

My team, $81,700 left

Backs-Scotland, Deledio, Goddard, Shaw, Clarke, Ellis, Smiedts (Blee, Lockyer)
Mids-Abblett, Swan, Fyfe, Smith, Shiel, Magner (Kavanagh, McDonald)
Rucks-Cox, Mumford (Giles, Stephenson)
Forwards-Franklin, Goodes, Johnson, Pavlich, Porplyzia, Pfieffer, Folau (Cameron, Rowe)

cortez

gone with only 4 prems in defense and forwards is interesting but make up for it in mids with 4 super players and caddy and coniglio which will probably be the two highest scoring kids. rucks are standard so no need to comment. if you can pick the right rookies in defense and forward line you will be in for a good year. good luck and hope your forward rooks and defensive rooks work out for you. 7.5/10

rate mine if you can cheers.
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51472.0.html

barnsey70

HI MATE, YEAH I LIKE IT I THINK EVERYONE IS GOING IN WITH SIMILAR RUCKS HAVE TO SEE HOW THAT PANS OUT...
9/10 GOOD STARTING SIDE!!

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51538.0.html
RATE MINE IF U CAN