am i the only person who thinks didak is not done with????

Started by afl_freak2, March 19, 2012, 10:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bombers Suck

SB-67

Jonty21

Windigo

Wouldn't go near him unless he slays 3 tons in a row.  :P

matt1985

Quote from: Windigo on May 14, 2012, 05:09:19 PM
Wouldn't go near him unless he slays 3 tons in a row.  :P

But then you get him in and he gets flowering  injured again! No thank you.

The_Captain

at least a few tons in a row like already said above.. still wouldnt even then be convinced haha

Colliwobblers

He actually had a VERY solid pre-season 80% of it anyway until he was injured. Missed the NAB cup and last month of pre season, up until the injury it is well reported he was flying. Didn't miss a session up until the injury which only happened late Feb.....

Has torn it up in the magoos last 2 weeks and now this.

Didak is a class footballer love him or hate him, I'll jump on ONLY after next week if he plays a full game against the cats. If he plays he will score wel, he is fit and finding form.

My ONLY concern is his JS, hopefuly better under Bucks than it was under Mick, mind you his form last season was poor BUT he played with several injury niggles throughout last season. And LAST SEASON - He had NO PRESEASON.

Pies need his class in the mid / fwd line, I can tell you one thing for CERTAIN, every pie supporter in the world is happy to have him back.

As for fantasy football, unless like me you just don't care enough to avoid having a favourite or two in your team when you "should know better", I would avoid... But he's a favourite of mine so good chance he will end up lining up for the wobblers

thatguy

Quote from: Colliwobblers on May 14, 2012, 07:18:30 PM
He actually had a VERY solid pre-season 80% of it anyway until he was injured. Missed the NAB cup and last month of pre season, up until the injury it is well reported he was flying. Didn't miss a session up until the injury which only happened late Feb.....

Didak is a class footballer love him or hate him, I'll jump on ONLY after next week if he plays a full game against the cats. If he plays he will score wel, he is fit and finding form.

My ONLY concern is his JS, hopefuly better under Bucks than it was under Mick, mind you his form last season was poor BUT he played with several injury niggles throughout last season. And LAST SEASON - He had NO PRESEASON.

Pies need his class in the mid / fwd line, I can tell you one thing for CERTAIN, every pie supporter in the world is happy to have him back.

As for fantasy football, unless like me you just don't care enough to avoid having a favourite or two in your team when you "should know better", I would avoid... But he's a favourite of mine so good chance he will end up lining up for the wobblers

Wouldnt have thought his job security is in question. The guy is a star at his best. No krakouer and mcaffer only makes him even more tempting. If I didn't already have Christensen, would def look

Colliwobblers

Quote from: thatguy on May 14, 2012, 07:20:57 PM

Wouldnt have thought his job security is in question. The guy is a star at his best. No krakouer and mcaffer only makes him even more tempting. If I didn't already have Christensen, would def look

Shouldn't be but he wore that VEST a lot last season....

Zombie2.5

Quote from: Colliwobblers on May 14, 2012, 07:23:24 PM
Quote from: thatguy on May 14, 2012, 07:20:57 PM

Shouldn't be but he wore that VEST a lot last season....
Thanks for all the inside info there Colli  ;)

But nah, bit TOO risky for me. Pass.