If both named...Shaw (Adel) or Smedts (Geel)

Started by enzedder, March 19, 2012, 09:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who to get?

Shaw
7 (31.8%)
Smedts
15 (68.2%)

Total Members Voted: 1

enzedder

As title suggests trying to finalise back rookies.

Mozza3

Smedts looks the better option if named but it appears he's long odds to get named.

enzedder

Quote from: Mozza3 on March 19, 2012, 09:21:35 PM
Smedts looks the better option if named but it appears he's long odds to get named.
This is what I've been reading too.
I'm not too keen on loading up my rookie defenders from just Richmond and GWS but looks the safest play at this stage.

jasonweare

Quote from: enzedder on March 19, 2012, 09:24:09 PM
Quote from: Mozza3 on March 19, 2012, 09:21:35 PM
This is what I've been reading too.
I'm not too keen on loading up my rookie defenders from just Richmond and GWS but looks the safest play at this stage.

That's where I'm at at the moment

cortez

the fun thing is ive got ellis, morris, smedts and bugg. if smedts isnt picked i cant just go and put darley in cause he already would have played. its a hard situation to be in but i reckon scotty loves smedtsy to much not to pick him.

quinny88

Quote from: cortez on March 19, 2012, 10:04:36 PM
the fun thing is ive got ellis, morris, smedts and bugg. if smedts isnt picked i cant just go and put darley in cause he already would have played. its a hard situation to be in but i reckon scotty loves smedtsy to much not to pick him.

I would pick darley over smedts anyway

cortez

and that is why our teams will be different. smedts is a better player than darley imo.

The Bomber

yagmoor???i thought he played quite well in the NAB cup...

no eye deer

Quote from: The Bomber on March 20, 2012, 12:22:26 AM
yagmoor???i thought he played quite well in the NAB cup...

Yeah, I thought so too, but wasn't  subbed on until half time on the weekend for 8 disposals and Clarke played most of the game, so maybe not so good JS?