Partial Lockout 2012

Started by Wacky Tiger, March 19, 2012, 02:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coolfugitiv0

Yeah. Trade all the best scoring players from the match into your team.
Goodes/Mummy, make them captain. When overall score is calculated at the end of the round, win $1,000 for getting the most points that round.

Gee. Why can't we do that every partial lock out?
I don't see why not. It'd help our bank accounts out!

Colliwobblers

yeah even if there was a way they could "NOT" count the scores in your round 1 of the players you trade in it still cant be done i was just trying to put it out there so people realised that the GWS players mainly that you don't pick you will have missed out on.

going to be a tough call, start a named gws rook or back your non GWS rook that you don't know if will be playing round 1 to play...

jimmytigs

this is real pain in butt with the b/f dpp,i mean tomlinson will play but smedts is far from certain,i guess the new trade rules make this a little bit better in that tomlinson can be traded from either end of the ground if we are stuck with him,but if smedts doesnt play or look like getting a game i would have probably chosen other than tomlinson if no lockout

enzedder

One thing I'm wondering about is will opponents in leagues be able to see your unfinalised team in match centre type facility...as I wouldn't like my mates stealing all my great ideas 8)

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: enzedder on March 20, 2012, 03:19:04 PM
One thing I'm wondering about is will opponents in leagues be able to see your unfinalised team in match centre type facility...as I wouldn't like my mates stealing all my great ideas 8)

Haha good point.
Make a completely different team and throw them off the scent!

Wacky Tiger

coconut52

If all your rooks are playing can you name no capt before the partial lockout then if your vc scores poorly name a capt ?

nathan11

Quote from: coconut52 on March 20, 2012, 06:35:38 PM
If all your rooks are playing can you name no capt before the partial lockout then if your vc scores poorly name a capt ?

no as they have automatically put the C on your highest priced player

Dorge

The Mumford as Vice might be a bother, means you need someone on your team thats not playing.
I know i'm not going to do that, i'd rather a starting rookie.

I'm having a little trouble with emergencies, i have to waste one on Giles(bench) incase Redden(in field) or Stephenson don't get named. Think Giles might get monstered by Mummy.

Capper

From the SC website (hope this helps) exactly the same as DT

HOW DOES THE ROUND 1, 'DUAL' PARTIAL LOCKOUT SYSTEM WORK?

• The competition goes into a 'Partial Lockout' mode at the start of the GWS v Sydney game, at 7:20pm AEDT on Saturday, March 24.
  • Once in Partial Lockout mode, any GWS or Sydney players selected in your team will be 'locked in' - you'll no longer be able to remove or substitute them
  • Similarly, GWS and Sydney players will no longer be selectable.
  • You may continue to edit your team as usual with the remaining players and teams up until the start of the Thursday evening match between Richmond and Carlton, at 7:40pm AEDT, March 29. At this time, a second Partial Lockout of this match becomes effective. All GWS, Sydney, Richmond and Carton players on your squad will be locked in and no longer selectable.
  • You may then continue editing your team with players from the remaining 7 matches and 14 clubs, up until the start of the Hawthorn v Collingwood match at 7:50pm on Friday, March 30. The competition then goes into FULL LOCKOUT mode with the complete teams locked in. NO further team editing is possible.
  • If you have selected a Captain, Vice Captain and/or any Emergencies from your GWS or Sydney players prior to 7:20pm AEDT on Saturday, March 24, they can NO longer be de-selected or changed after this time. The above also applies to the second Partial Lockout on March 29, with Richmond and Carlton players. If you did not, these options will remain available to you through to the full lockout on Friday evening, March 30.
  • Similarly if you did not make any/all of the above selections, you cannot make those changes using GWS or Sydney players, and Richmond/Carlton players after the second Partial Lockout (i.e. you can't name a Carlton player to be an emergency once the match is under way and a partial lockout is in effect).

Obese Arachnid

Nicely done, I wouldn't have the care factor to help some ppl out.

Capper

yeh only looked it up as i wasnt sure on the emergencies