Solid team, feedback & rate out of ten please!!!

Started by old_mate, March 19, 2012, 01:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

old_mate

Hi Guys,

First time using a forum for feedback, would like to know what you think, what you like and not like about my team
The rookies are going to be ones that will change with the two partial lockouts (Sydney game and the Blues v Tigers game) and then the big lockout for the pies v hawks game

Cash left: $144,100

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

JimMundy93

Not a Bad team

a couple of things that bother me is Mid priced midfielders and less than premium rucks
do you plan on keeping both hayes and Kruezer all year?
because hayes at the end of the year could hold off a spot for someone like a boyd or selwood or priddis, and with mummy there if you keep kruezer you cant get cox

If you arent planning on keeping them i suggest downgrading to a rookie, because if you're spending 400k plus on a player who will score decently but not greatly and take a spot from a an elite player, and a player who wont raise too much in price, just to trade them out later you might as well get a rookie, and if you downgrade hayes you can upgrade to cox and fix both problems

but thats just me and my hate of mid priced mids

I like your prem selection all around the ground the 2 mid pricers you have in porps and lake look solid

Probably a 7/10 for now but with small tweaks and the right rookie selections come round 1 this could be a great team

tor01doc

Nice post for a virgin.

My main concern is only 11 genuine premiums. Any cash leftover?

Newman good.
Back rookies really good if picked.

Hayes bad - well maybe not bad, just a risk.
Would love to see Swan or Murphy in there.
Caddy is going to need to excel to justify his price.

Neale sore?
Gibson in 22?

If you think Kreuzer is a keeper then fine, but means you'll fall behind by not having Cox who scored 775 points more than Mumford last year and 312 more than the second best in Goldstein.

We all need big Cox.

Redden over Stephenson for my team.

Danger at F4 OK IF he fires. If not, deep trouble here.

Couch not promoted yet but should be.

Maybe Hayes out to shore up forwards.

Good luck.