sam reid (sydney fwd)

Started by madbomber8, March 19, 2012, 01:34:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbomber8

no, i may be a tad biased, having grown up with reidy.. but i have $150k spare cash and its not enough to upgrade a rookie to a mid pricer, not enough to upgrade my two mid pricers to a premium, and im happy with my premiums...

so, i looked at reidy's pre season, he has been taking a lot better marks this year, over the jitters from last season, and he seems to be a lot higher on the midfielders list of blokes to kick to, he has become a target.

now to sydneys start of season, they play, in order, gws, freo, port, n melb, hawks, adelaide, rich, melb...

by the time these matches are completed, i honestly reckon his price tag of $339,700 and average of 62 will be a lot higher, perfect time to downgrade a rookie thats peaked, and grab yourself a fyfe or chapman or someone else u havent got from the start.

cheers to those that actually read this instead of just bypassing the thread. give me your thoughts!

4INAROW

could have some decent scores, a bit up and down though imo.

sydney have the ball users to get it to him, just a matter of how often they go to him and how straight he kicks.

TheMailman

Sydney's recruiting this year has focussed on not trying to rely on Goodes and Reid to take their forward 50 marks so their's a bit of a con there.

If he was under 280K, I'd basically be starting him. Over 330K and it gets a bit too much