Porplyzia, Malceski, lake, HARGRAVE

Started by Dilen9, March 18, 2012, 08:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dilen9

Are they ins, or outs?
Also, has Scotland had his days, or has he got a lot to offer this season? If not who should replace him in your team?

colmullet

call me a risk taker but ive got em locked in for much better than their tagged price this year

bowyanger

Quote from: colmullet on March 18, 2012, 08:51:42 PM
call me a risk taker but ive got em locked in for much better than their tagged price this year

RISKTAKER

Footyrulz

all risky. mabye 2 of them is good balance. malceki is just too injury prone though i think

The Bomber

Quote from: Footyrulz on March 18, 2012, 10:10:45 PM
all risky. mabye 2 of them is good balance. malceki is just too injury prone though i think
of all players porps is the most risky

out of 2 i'd say mal and lake to keep...probs not all 4

Sabretooth Tigers

I've locked in Lake, Hargrave and Porplyzia. Yes it's a risk, but isn't that what it's all about ?
Don't believe you can go wrong with these, at the worst you make money and at the best two to three keepers.
Cheers.

Dilen9

Quote from: Dilen9 on March 18, 2012, 08:49:46 PM
Are they ins, or outs?
Also, has Scotland had his days, or has he got a lot to offer this season? If not who should replace him in your team?

I've got Malceski, and lake, both will have a big year.

meow meow

Golby has been killing it in the Nab. Plus if you look at him, he looks like there is a good chance that Michael Voss is his father.

yorgis

scotland's apparently been involved in a pub brawl. don;t know how it may affect him

meow meow

Quote from: yorgis on March 19, 2012, 06:33:37 PM
scotland's apparently been involved in a pub brawl. don;t know how it may affect him

That was months ago. It won't effect him at all. Unless he ends up in jail.

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: meow meow on March 19, 2012, 06:44:44 PM
Quote from: yorgis on March 19, 2012, 06:33:37 PM

That was months ago. It won't effect him at all. Unless he ends up in jail.

Yeah that was at the end of January. Don't worry too much about that.
http://www.bordermail.com.au/news/local/news/general/carlton-star-scotland-caught-up-in-club-brawl/2436356.aspx

Capper

Wolf67